Soft stools
Hi to everyone, have one question

For more than a month I have some kind of soft stools, usually light or orange collored, a little bit smelly, with pieces of undigested food.

I tried to identify wheter it is some kind of diarrhea, but medical definition of what diarrhea is is so unprecise, that it was not useful. I dont feel frustration, nor have bowel loose explosion, nor I feel pressure so have to go constantly to the bathroom. I have looses only in the morning and sometimes in the eveneing, just as usually. But the size of stool is larger than normal. What so ever, I dont have weight loss, nor abdominal pain, nor lack of appetite.

I noticed that soft stool reaction is usually present when eat apples, junk food, acidic, hot or fatty food. On the contrary, rice has good impact on the food digestion.

Some ideas would be very helpful

Regards
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  What is your stool like on the bristol stool scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale)?  Have you seen a doctor about this?
Foods that can cause orange stool include:

Any food with artificial yellow or orange coloring
    Carrots
    Cilantro
    Collard greens
    Fresh thyme
    Kale
    Sweet potatoes
    Spinach
    Turnip greens
    Winter squash

If stool is still orange when it is eliminated, it could mean that it is not being exposed to, or absorbing enough, bile salt. Bile is yellowish green, and when it reacts with enzymes in the bowel, it turns stool brown.

One reason that stool may not be absorbing enough bile is that the stool is moving through the body too quickly. This could be caused by a variety of reasons, including diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, or short bowel syndrome. A second cause is a lack of bile, which could mean that the body is not making enough bile, or that the bile ducts are blocked. A blockage in the bile ducts can be caused by gallstones, inflammation, cysts or tumors.

If you can not attribute the color of your stool to a dietary reason, or if you have other symptoms (such as diarrhea, constipation, weakness, or dizziness), consult your physician.
Thanks, patient915!

BSS - type 5 and 6 sometimes, but I can not identify other kinds of stool that I experience on some ocasions. For example, mu stool can be perfectly shaped but when it comes in contact with water, it completely falls apart like it is made from styrofoam. And sometimes is like a milkshake from McDonalds, a little bit harde and consistent, but not watery.

Yes, of course, I have seen my doctor, but he is of the opinion that my organism mimics IBS, because there is no physical-medical evidence that I suffer from IBS, nor from any other known illnes and parasites.
Do you often feel like you have incomplete bowel movements?  You don't have any pain right?