Stomach pains after certain foods
I have have an issue with eggs for the past 4 years but I am not allergic to them.  I've been to an allergy doctor and have determined I have no food allergies at all.   Over the last December it became more and more foods like greek yogurt, flax seeds, almond milk, almonds, protein bars, certain granola bars, and now today I have no clue what has caused my pain. It's a dull constant pain that is in the upper middle of my abdomen and will last for several hours. Eggs will hurt me over a day.  They have checked my gallbladder and that's all fine too.  I am really at a breaking point with this.   My doctor seems to be a loss which makes me feel helpless.  If it helps, my cholesterol is really high and I have low vitamin D levels as well. I also have horrible acid reflux disease.    
I also have had an upper gi done and everything was great there too.  
Vitamin D deficiency may compromise the mucosal arrier, leading to increased susceptibility to mucosal damage and increased risk of IBD.
Do you know why your levels are low?
Have you had your thyroid checked?
Low vitamin D has been associated with autoimmune thyroid
disease and this would explain the high cholesterol-a hallmark symptom of hypothyroidism.
Your acid reflux could be because of low gastric acid.
It is much more common with low gastric acid than high gastric acid.
A Betaine HCL challenge is a simple way to test this.
Take as per label directions and in a few days if you feel better, it is a good indication your gastric acid levels are low.
Should this be the case indeed, your ability to digest foods
and to absorb nutrients and vitamins  would be diminished.
Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Niko
I am having to take thyroid medicine but they have tested me since and say all my thyroid levels are good too.   I was actually wondering about low stomach acid because I take Nexuim every day and have been for a long time.   The doctor just merely passed this idea off when I mentioned it.  
Denise, Nexium reduces gastric acid and if your levels are already low (suspected) then your health WILL
continue to gradually deteriorate.
By doing the Betaine HCL challenge you will have a better indication.
Now as far as the thyroid testing goes, consider  getting your thyroid function tested, not just serum levels!
You could have normal serum levels and  still be hypothyroid, if you have
thyroid hormone resistance.
Same as in Diabetes 2 where diabetics have insulin resistance,
while their pancreas still produces adequate insulin.

So you may want to insist you get Free T3, Free T4 and Reverse T3
thyroid tests so you can be absolutely sure you're not hypothyroid.
On your own you can do Dr. Barnes
basal temperature test.
Simple and easy screening test.
Look it up or let me know if you need details.
Best,
Niko