blowtting uup and pain in rib and stomack after ony a few bites toeat.
i have been haveing trouble  with felling like I am going to blow up in my stomack and chest area.after eating only a few bite i do hav accid reflex but this not anything like that. it passes in a coupe hours.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? This could indeed be due to acid peptic disorders such as peptic ulcer or GERD.  Reflux  usually presents with retrosternal burning discomfort,  acid regurgitation and symptoms often occur after meals.  While peptic ulcer presents with pain centered in the upper abdomen or discomfort characterized by fullness, bloating, distention, or nausea.  Symptoms may be present  before or after a meal depending on the location of the ulcer. If the symptoms persist, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Diagnostic tests such as endoscopy may also be done to help with the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Are you still having same problem and have you found cause though testing? I can drink ensure and feel like right side of ribs will explode or implode. drs don't seem to think it is gastroparesis I was orig diagnosed with and treatment for Sod didn't help for long. Even water can bring me to knees in pain. I had impression ulcer wouldn't be under ribs but want to know what you learn. Hope things better.