cant poop
I haven't pooped on about four days and general poop a few times a day.  My anus feels noticeably tighter and i think that is the reason i can't poop, seeing as i feel like i need to but cannot push any out.  I have hardly farted the last few days either yet feel very bloated.  Any idea what i can do poop or fix this? thanks in advance
You can try drinking more water, eating more fiber, and eating more fruits and vegetables.  If that doesn't work you can try a laxative like Miralax.  For the gas and bloating you can try taking some Gas-X (simethicone).
     Aloe vera juice from the health food store is excellent for constipation. Drink it regularly to stay "regular". You feel bloated because you are full of gas, and it can't come out because you are "backed up". The aloe juice should help with that too. You might start burping a lot after you drink it at first. Don't be alarmed. That would be the gas releasing itself.
these cookies really help eating them with prunes. enema also works but if u want to talk the other way prunes and the link i gave you works like gold