Gastroenterology Community
colonoscopy

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

colonoscopy

i just had a colonoscopy done this morning and the abdominal pain is horrible and still has not gone away yet is this normal?
I would recomend you call your doctor ASAP Monday morning because this is not normal.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Yes, if you just had your colonoscopy this morning then this is pretty normal.  It is usually just gas pains and once you pass gas, you'll feel better.  However, if this continues then you should call up your doctor or go to an ER.
thanks the pain finally left but now i have been feeling dizzy and nasea all day is ths related to the colonoscopy
Most likely the aftereffects of the anesthesia.
Are you still feeling dizzy?  If so I would recommend calling your doctor ASAP.
i am a little it is starting to goes on and off now mostly after i eat mostly my abdominal pain is on and off too and when i have the pain it is real bad and almost stops me in my tracts
thank you i will do tht