fluid from rectum
I don't know what is going on. Over the past week or so I have involuntary fluid coming from my rectum, which burns like crazy.

It has progressly gotten worse in a short period of time. When it first started, if I past gas it would happen but today it seeped out whenever it felt like it.

I was at work and in major pain with the burning and had to go to the restroom several times in a very small work environment.

The fluid has a brownish tinge to it but I thought I also saw a bit of red. Not sure.

I couldn't wait to get off work...first time in my life I bought baby wipes with aloe which cooled it a bit.

I did bathe and in a short period of time, even with out realizing I found my underwear stained again and the burning coming back.

Thank you in advance,
D

PS. When I bathed I also found hive like patches on my legs. I have had shingles twice in my life.

Changes in my life? Under extreme stress, physical labor (hardest in my life), age 46 female, depression, recent move and break up with life partner
Call your doc and ask for an appt. to get it checked. It's possible leak may be due to hemorrhoids, but you need to find out exactly what the fluid is that's leaking and causing the burning. 'Leakage' is typically mucus-based, but that doesn't burn.
I have a similar discharge and I do have hemorrhoids.  If my hemorrhoids are acting up, I do get a burning sinsation.