laparoscopic appendectomy wound
i had my first surgery last friday (June 2) at about 10 pm. got out the next day at about 3 pm and today i had my staples removed. being the stupid 15 y.o. i am, i started messing with my new scabbed almost-scars. one of them opened back up again and i want to know how to close it on my own, because i don't want to worry my mom and i dont want to make her take me to the hospital again. i also dont want to get into trouble. help? please?
also, ive been pinching it since i accidentally opened it, which has been almost 3 hours, occasionally letting go in hopes that its closed. does this help
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  You need to see your doctor again.  It could be getting infected and pinching it closed is not going to help.
actually, its closed again. it started bleeding and i took it as an opportunity to have it scabbed closed. i see my doctor again this saturday anyway so if something is wrong, he will know then
Well, watch carefully for signs of infection like redness, swelling, feeling warm to the touch, etc.