low-back and pelvic pain
What is causing low-back, pelvic and abdominal pain for me?  I am a 55 yr. old perimenpausal female and had all the OB-GYN tests, including a pelvic ultrasound in Dec. 2012.  I, also, have had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done on Dec. 31, 2012 and was diagnosed with GERD.  I am on 30 mg. Lansoprazole daily.  My last menstrual pd. was in mid-Dec. 2012. I just got done having severe left side pain with alot of gas and bloating.  The back pain gets so bad that I had to quit a job that required hours of standing.  BUT, now the back pain is there when I sit , also.  Any ideas what I should do??  Thanks!
Drop any extra weight you are carrying as it strains the back.  Make sure you aren't getting constipated.  Do you walk for exercise?  walking and swimming are helpful to keep the back healthy and digestion moving.  Try Metamucil as it can help with the GERD as well.  
Consider adhesions if you've had any abdominal/pelvic surgery done or if you've ever had any form of inflammation in those areas. Sounds funny to say you could have back pain due to abdominal issues, but I'm speaking from experience. You may want to consider checking with a good PT if you do - one trained in visceral manipulation.

In that colonoscopy, was there any mention made of 'twists & turns' of the colon, or of diverticulosis? If you didn't get a written copy of the reports do so and read it for yourself. Some issues do not get relayed to the  patient at times.