Gastroenterology Community
no answer yet to my appendix pain.. please help

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

the past week, i have been having the worst pain in the world in my lower right side of my stomach.. I have gone to the doctors twice and to the ER twice. I got a ct scan done and an ultra sound. I was told that i have many ovarian cyst but not to worry those will go away and that my appendix in about 7cm long.. now, i have been having the worst pains where my appendix is and it spreads at times but everytime we went to the doctor or ER they told me that nothing is wrong with me except for the appendix being on the large side and that i have no infection at all and my blood work is perfect! but nobody so far has an answer for the pain on my appendix and it hurts really really bad like something is pushing everything together and then at times like everything is being pulled apart and still have not gotton a fever.. does anybody know of similar cases, or does anybody know what it is? please help and answer ASAP...
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI/ GU infections, inflammations, growths/ masses, gynaecological causes, torsion, neuro-muscular causes etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I have the same problem the pain is really bad..like you no one seems to know what the problem is..my Doctor is great he has ask the hospital to give me a scan hopefully it will find out what's going on