Aa
A
A
Close
trouble digesting beef
Over the last few years I have had more and more problems with digesting beef.  I can have 1 hotdog or hamburger without much problems but any more than that and the next day my legs feel weak, I'm tired and even feel a bit dizzy.  What is causing these symptoms?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This problem started with steak.  I haven't had a steak in at least 3 years. I do not become completly constipated.  I will have 1 bowel movement instead of 2 or 3.  Normally, you can set your watch to my bowel movements.  I have no problems with chicken or pork or any dairy problems....just beef.  I've looked around on the forum but do not see any posts with my symptoms.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
681148 tn?1437665191
I actually know of other people sensitive to beef.  Sometimes a friend of mine who is sensitive to beef will buy buffalo meat when she can buy it.  Sometimes beef bothers me, too, so I don't eat it all that often.  It constipates me, makes me nauseous and even aggravates the fatigue I get from my autoimmune issues.  I never mentioned it before because I have a long list and know to simply avoid eating beef too often if I don't want symptoms.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources