upper left discomfort
I have had blood work, the light down the throat, colonoscopy, cat scan of the stomach with contrast, ultra sound of the stomach and they tell me that everything came back fine. However  I still have problems in the upper left side just below the left breast. It's not a pain, it feels like there is something there, I can feel it when something lays against it, when I bend over and its a annoying feeling. I am up for any information that someone can give me.

Pam
I get a similar pain its like a dull discomfort and when I breathe in deep it hurts more. I only seem to get this discomfort at night when i lay down. I have noticed that it hurts more when i lay on my sides. The pain also wakes me up almost everynight at least once, i get woken up by the pain and i go directly to the bathroom because if i pee it seems to go away just a little, i go back to bed and in 2-3 hours the same thing happens. Im so tired of it because its just annoying more than anything and the doctors say everything is just fine.
I have the exact same thing...but I have no idea what it is. I am going to have an endoscopy tomorrow. I will let you know what they say.!
I have had a similar condition for two years now. Had two negative CT scans and am avoiding the down the throat test. My pain is sharp and stabbing but only when I bend over for more than 15-20 seconds. I straighten up and it goes away. I am a 56 year old male. Just yesterday things started to change. I can actually feel something happening at the site, as if it is morphing into something else. Just an annoyance so far but may have to do the throat test. Also overdue for a colonoscopy. Good luck and I will report any definitive diagnosis I may receive.

I realize your post is somewhat old, and i was curious if you ever found a cause for your problem.  I am having a similar problem, a weird fullness feeling in the left side of my abdomen which gets worse with laying down.  I also have had numerous tests come back normal.  Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.

Stephanie