white mucus discharge on stool
I have a white mucus like discharge on my stool.  It also looks like I have white dime size deposits of the same consistency laced throughtout my stool. Help any ideas on what it could be.

This discussion is related to discharge in stool.
Mucus is normal with stools, but it's typically clear in color. The change to white could suggest more than normal production or it's possible it could reflect the presence of an infection-fighting process of some kind. If it continues, you may want to check with your doc and get some stool testing done.
I have had this same situation for more about 5 years now.  Several tests done (stool, colonoscopy, etc), nothing that could cause this.  One doctor suggested it is the internal hemorioids that I have that are causing it.  They have no clue what it is otherwise

My theaory, I was put on antibiotic to a trip to Brazil, upon return I had problem issue (good bactera gone), ever since it hasn't been normal.