yellow capsule like substance in stool
My 3 year old has stated her "tummy" hurt the past few days. Tonight, her stool was loose and it contained yellow capsule like substance throughout it. They were not small, easily noticeable (as the photo shows). It was not remnants of food either. I changed her diaper and then she had another bowel movement within a few minutes, exactly the same. What would this yellow capsule like substance be? And should I be concerned or could it just be a virus.
Save it. Take it to her pediatrician
On first glance looks like an inflammatory process
Then it looked like parasitic eggs

Be concerned but try not to freak out..
Maybe she swallowed some toy filling
Idk but being a mom I would have taken her in ... Now.... How is she feeling????
Please let us know how she's doing
Other then the stool and saying her tummy hurt she is completely fine. No fever, no change of behavior, nothing out of the ordinary. Normal crazy happy sassy 3 year old. I have it saved and I also took a picture of it. I spoke with her pediatrician tonight and they said to watch her stool and if she has another like that, then bring her in. I think I am going to send them the picture tomorrow and probably go see them. She has her 3 year check up on Monday but I dont think I want to wait that long. I will keep you posted.