Muscle pain on right side, makes it hard to breath
3 days ago I started to get some muscle pain in my shoulder. I originally thought it was a knot from playing in the yard with my son. As the evening progressed it got worse. The pain started to move the front of my chest just below my collar bone. The pain would radiate up my neck and make my right arm throb. By time I went to bed, I could hardly breathe properly. Each breath caused severe pain on the side of my ribs. I could only sleep on my left side for the entire night. If I laid on my right side or my back the pain would intensify. The next morning I seemed to feel quite a bit better. But by early afternoon, it was slowly coming back. That night I managed to get a whole 4 hrs of sleep. Last night was different though, I fell asleep on my left side and woke up 2 hrs later with all my muscles on the right side between my hips and my neck in severe pain. I thought I was going to hyperventilate because I could only take really small quick breaths. To touch my bottom 2 ribs on that side really hurt. I can't laugh or else I start crying because of the pain.
I think you should get it checked out I am thinking it sounds like a gall Bladder pain, it can be under your right rib radiating up into your shoulder and arm,and into your back, it is to do with eating and diet, dont drink milk or any high fat foods, do not eat later at night, if you think it could be this... google Gall Bladder it will tell you more, also what foods to avoid that could trigger it ..Good Luck
I did go to the Dr. and found out it was a blood clot in my lung on the other side :(