Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

1 - 20 (of 14416) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It is moderate osteoarthritis and my doctor says I am nowhere close to needing a knee replacemet but I cannot live with this pain. I have tried tylenol, NSAIDs, and the steroid injection and my doctor will not prescribe anything else.
  Posted
Okay, hopefully someone can shed some light based off their experience. My doctors are kind of stumped. All started with this urge to pee all the time. Sometimes felt like there was urine right at the tip of my penis ready to go. I'd ...
  Posted
I have been sick for almost two months now, with a bunch of new symptoms popping up along the way. I don't know if it's related or multiple problems. I'll be thorough. 7 weeks - 2 or 3 different types of headaches; sometimes frontal...
  Posted
Hy all, I just need your suggestion on Colonics. I tried colonics from once before methylation protocol and felt really better after that. Recently I read some stuff about the colonics that it messes with our gut bacteria and can negativ...
  Posted
Hello, I am an 18 year old white homosexual male. I recently had sex for the first time with another male a few weeks ago. Just recently, I have been experiencing what look like small boils and rashes on various areas of my body. I first...
  Posted
17954349 tn?1461743219
I am also facing the same problem since 4 months after my wedding..There's been not even a single day when I feel good health wise. I do not know what is happening with my body. One day me leg pains, the other day I feel weak, and anothe...
  Posted
I am fourteen and last night my groin area was /very/ itchy. It was bothering me so much that I decided to look at it and found a bump with a small, white-ish flap protruding from it? I am not sexually active and I have no idea of what t...
  Posted
I went to the hospital because my legs was heavy and in pain. When I try to get up from the chair, my legs are paining esp after i have walked around in the house. The doctor gave me an antibotics called Clindamycin and told me to do a f...
  Posted
i have had the sciattica now for over a year
  Posted
I'm 13 and I'm having backpains for about 30 hours already, at first it was like my back feels heavy at the lower middle part and then recently I have felt some pain at the right side also. The pain can be felt whenever I moved slightly ...
  Posted
what is this? is there a swelling? if so, what is here? http://postimg.org/image/uippsro1d/ Thanks.
  Posted
Ok so i will try to go into good detail here about my condition and symptoms. I'm 29 years old make 6 foot 2 and weigh 180 lbs and in generally good shape. In the past year or so i began randomly developing these odd symptoms that ar...
  Posted
Fell asleep hand held head up in my chair 3-4 days later i can'ty move my hand up or my fingers / thumb, tingly feeling numbness feeling from thumb fingers to almost elbow looks like near tyhe wrist is also swelling alittle even if i use...
  Posted
For the past 2 or 3 months my stomach has been giving me issues. First I noticed I was having more frequent & smaller than usual bowel movements. I thought i maybe had a stomach bug at first but it didn't go away. Then i noticed my fecal...
  Posted
I have been battling bugs originally thought to be lice, but I've found them and got them under the microscope - decidedly NOT pediculosis. They are spindly and fibrous looking. There were even bundles of what masquerade as normal clo...
  Posted
I'm a 17 year old female and I started having pain in my belly button whenever I bent over, got out of bed in the morning, or bent down to put my shoes on.. those type of motions. I didn't notice anything at first and took Q-Tips and app...
  Posted
I had a blood transfusion on Thursday. I didn't want one but everything else wasn't working to bring my blood count up (it had gotten as low as 71 after attempts of iron supplements-which I'm allergic to and became very ill after). I h...
  Posted
Hi I am a working professional in New Delhi. Back in Dec last year, I got this big lump on my neck. The doctor diagnosed it, and it turned out to be swollen thyroid. Since the swelling was huge, the doctors suggested surgery. They remov...
  Posted
Since early January I've been experiencing a persistent throbbing headache. The throbs are sharp and usually last 3-10 seconds and occur anywhere between every 10-60 mins. The headache went away for most of February but came back again. ...
  Posted
If anyone can relate please answer . I have experience an urge to pee a lot frequently urinating no burning , chest pains, heartburn , bloating, increased of passing gas, tenderness on my breast at times they hurt, stiff muscles on my n...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources