Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15118) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been donating plAsma on and off for two years. I hadn't thought much of it until I heard that the United states allows two donatio...
19986505 tn?1487911224
While becoming huge and muscly isn't for everyone, building muscle tone and strength has many benefits everyone could enjoy Pure Nitro Ma...
Every time i eat i feel sick afterwards. Not straight away though.... I usually try to go for a walk an hour or two after eating but as s...
This isnt the first time its happened. Most of times im sitting down. My arm starts going numb,almost like its falling asleep, feels weak...
1 answer | 1 comment |
19981690 tn?1487812943
I have had pain for 9 months everyday and its very bad and last for half the day at least! No injuries and I know it feels internal. Most...
1 answer |
I am concerned about my heart rate and it's behavior, and would like some opinions on whether or not I am simply severely out of shape, o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I've had tooth pain for about 4 days. It ranges from mild to severe. Feels like something with the nerve. Is it safe to take 3 ibupr...
2 answers |
Ryd
I have got small red spots around both eyes, it has been going on for months. Certain cream can give relief however only for it to return...
Hi everyone, I recently got bad food poisoning from eating at a fast food burger place. 4 days ago, I ate a burger around 5pm and was fee...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I constantly feel like im high or drunk. However, i do not drink or do drugs. Im not on any medications.. i feel like my mind is constant...
6 answers | 1 comment |
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
#1 Like the wind it come and goes and beezes and blows. There is something that is wrong and bad inside my head. Body is warm. He...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age ...
4321198 tn?1426549474
like to add to the list. also state of drunkenness since 2005. heavy pressure over eyes. no balance. dizzy. Numerous neurologist and on...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have had an anal skin tag for a few years now (two doctors have told me that's what it is) that is quite large. I was meant to have sur...
4 answers | 6 comments |
I am 17 years old now and I haven't grown in height since 15!I am 5'9.5 pls help me growing till 18 like gaining 2-3 inches in height
1 answer | 2 comments |
For about four months I've had a red rash in my butt crack. It doesn't itch, just burns occasionally. Like a sunburn. I don't think it's ...
1 answer |
I've noticed for a couple weeks now I have a bruise like mark on my neck that's completely centre at the front. It is quite dark, somewha...
For quite some time now my body has been reacting differently to medicines. Put simply, it takes a much stronger dosage to have the desir...
714049 tn?1232644694
I have been complaining of weakness (legs and arms), headaches, dizziness, fatigue, night sweats, stomach pains, kidney pains (also kidne...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Do You Have Vascular Disease? Help Us With a User Study - $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 2-minute survey that will help us help people with vascular conditions like PAD.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 gift card for their time.
Recent Activity
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah Sending my love to Lesa and... Comment
4 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on Intoducing Katie, My ...
4 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on natasha2004's status
8 hrs ago
General Health Community Resources