General Health Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cat_0101
I don't really know where to begin, but I have several on and off symptoms and I am confused as to what type of docto...
Mars0084 hours
NzBoboDec 23, 2014
damon1234Aug 21, 2014
bruiz1994Aug 12, 2014
By cf_gal Blank
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days...
kyomagi5 hours
kyomagiFeb 23
jemma116Feb 23
kyomagiFeb 23
kyomagiDec 01, 2014
By kyomagi Blank
This is something i have been dealing with on and off for years. For a good year it was gone. Basically i have ...
BluCrystal15 hours
By Quanlovechicken
Hello, I have been having these type of sharp pains that seems to only go away by scratching. They come and then they...
RubyWitch9 hours
By CLB1982
I'm 33 years old. I've never had kids. However, I have something prolapsed which you can see in my vagina ( I have a ...
anywoman12 hours
By Vissy_J
Hello i have a problem i have been experiencing for the past few months and has me a little worried Every time whe...
thatme21 hours
kkrampageMay 28
By thatme
Hi everyone. I would like to hear your opinion on this subject about big bruise on my thigh that became dent. Im worr...
mandy876May 28
TuckamoreMay 25
mandy876May 25
TuckamoreMay 23
mandy876May 23
By mandy876
I fainted and fell and the bruises on my forearm turned all the strange colors burt when it wasnearly healed the one...
By lvnbetty
my daughter donates plasma on a regular basis, she is usually hard to find a vein on and yesterday she was in the mid...
RubyWitchMay 28
By betbills
I am 72 and for about 2-3 years I have had pretty all over pain and weakness, sometimes upon standing I am so weak in...
RubyWitchMay 28
By mommyof2nowtp
I've been getting them on my left side of the front of my head for a couple weeks now. I'm 31 weeks just wondering wh...
By Austinpowersfajher
Hi, For the last week or so, i get this sudden sharp and pulsating pain in my foot, the inner arch area (left feet). ...
By DaisyPines
I have fine bumps on and around my mouth. The area is very dry and it feels kind of scaly. The corners of my mouth ar...
Red002May 27
DamonleeMay 27
By Red002
ive been off opiates now for 13 months yet my receptors are still 'desensitized' anyone know how long it may take ...
JanromerrMay 27
ElexleOct 06, 2014
Arti Sharma, M.D. Feb 24, 2013
By msbk Blank
I am starting a new birth control...I was on Yaz, but it had me feeling extra odd. I am now on Microgestin 1/20 Fe ge...
By dan5678
So I've used a stain and odor remover and almost all of the smell has gone. It was left untreated for a long time tho...
By HelpLily
Hi. I'm 15 and I have a question. I'm very concern of my menstrational cycle. My first period was when I was 12. My p...
Red002May 26
Frogger76May 26
Red002May 26
Frogger76May 26
Red002May 26
By Red002
I have a strange question that i cant find the answer for. I took Tramadol/Zydol for around 7 months. ever since i st...
By med_student_patient
Hello everyone. Roughly 1 month ago I had athlete's foot. Unfortunately, as a complication of the athlete's foot, I a...
TuckamoreMay 25
MongetronMay 25
MongetronMay 25
jezibelMay 24
TuckamoreMay 24
By Mongetron
I have an unbearable pain in my pinky toe lately. I originally thought it could be a corn or bunion but there is not...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank