Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 14596) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 45yo female diagnosed with PTSD, Panic Disorder, Fibromyalgia, and depression. I recently lost my grandma, who raised me most of m...
Hi there. I had headaches for the past few days(almost a week). My headaches are irregular. I can still bear the pain of my headaches but...
2 answers | 4 comments
  mkh9,    Natalie12345,    mkh9,    Natalie12345,    mkh9
Here are my symptoms 1. When I wake up I was having a headache that lasted for about an hour and then went away. This went on for 3 da...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Ethan069,    LowCortisol
no but like sometimes I get to the point where I'm scared to breathe.. its comes and goes, and I only feel the pain when I take I breathe...
2 answers
  tljt2888,    tljt2888
A few days ago, i noticed a bump on my back that is about 1/2" in diameterand it is not a typical. The bump is almost like a scab that ha...
1 answer
I have tenderness in my sternum chest and under my armpit. Feel burning in my throat also feels like a lump stuck in there. Yellow diarrh...
703031 tn?1398966907
Hi all! I'm trying my best to figure out what is going one. A few weeks ago I started with some lower back pain spread equally across the...
7 weeks ago my friend experienced a high fever, aching muscle joints, and a massive headache. she went to the doctor and the doctor said ...
I'm a 23-year-old male, i have this problem for about 2 months. almost every morning after i woke up my spit is yellow in color, and ever...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Kevin1993,    SassyLassie
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days ago, I spent about ...
72 answers | 1 comment
  Physiotom17,    Julesprice1,    PaulT8,    PaulT8,    lannyungl
Numbness with pain lower right half of body? Is this pinched nerves? Have had lower back surgery 5 yrs ago.
I just wanna ask because during my recent check-up I have some high levels of Hemoglobin 159, Erythrocytes 5.46, and Leukocytes 10.1. The...
1 answer
  mkh9
I have a worm that started in my anus I could feel it move but then it moved to the outside of my anus then moved around my lower thigh t...
1 answer
  mkh9
Hi, I recently one of street dog bitten my shoe and accidentally touched it. There was no saliva on shoe. Later, I washed my hands wit...
1 answer
  mkh9
I have had a red rash like section on my upper inner thigh for about a month now, this area does not itch at all. It appeared after I wen...
2 answers
  mkh9,    mkh9
Hey, I had gotten an nose piercing and I have developed a congested nose for months now, probably close to a year.. I couldn't get it che...
My face is constantly flushed, along with my chest. My entire face is pink and warm to the touch. The tops of my forearms and my lower le...
The past couple of mornings I've woken up feeling like the gland in the left side of my neck is slightly swollen, tender to the touch. L...
1 answer
hy i have pain in my lower right and left to abdomen that some time keeps moving to on back right and left . there was nothing unsual in...
1 answer |
I have a lump in my armpit and I don't really know what it is or where is came from. I went to my doctor and he said that it was just a l...
7 answers | 2 comments
  Jjooccyy,    Jjooccyy
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources