Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15126) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I constantly feel like im high or drunk. However, i do not drink or do drugs. Im not on any medications.. i feel like my mind is constant...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Every time i eat i feel sick afterwards. Not straight away though.... I usually try to go for a walk an hour or two after eating but as s...
1 answer |
Hi, I've had the strangest Vertigo for 5 weeks now, but it is like rocking back and forth, tilting forward/backwards, literally EVERY MIN...
1 answer |
High eosinophils count and RBC count. I feel fatigue and palpitation for weeks.My RBC count - 5.62 and eosinophils - 9.2,hematogrit - 48...
1 answer |
Hi my power went from -3.25 to -4.I got new glasses made, everything in my peripheral vision seems curved. My eyes feel very strained. ...
1 answer |
my mother,55y, she got her lab result with rising in cholesterol and triglyceride about 3month ago. she started to take fenofibrate 200mg...
2 answers | 2 comments |
The pain has subsided but the pain in the armpit is still persistent even more so when I lift my arm above my head comma I just got home ...
I have been donating plAsma on and off for two years. I hadn't thought much of it until I heard that the United states allows two donatio...
I'm 13 years old, almost 14, and I've recently noticed that my left lower ribs are bigger than my right side. I haven't really done anyth...
This isnt the first time its happened. Most of times im sitting down. My arm starts going numb,almost like its falling asleep, feels weak...
1 answer | 1 comment |
19981690 tn?1487812943
I have had pain for 9 months everyday and its very bad and last for half the day at least! No injuries and I know it feels internal. Most...
1 answer |
I am concerned about my heart rate and it's behavior, and would like some opinions on whether or not I am simply severely out of shape, o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I've had tooth pain for about 4 days. It ranges from mild to severe. Feels like something with the nerve. Is it safe to take 3 ibupr...
2 answers |
Ryd
I have got small red spots around both eyes, it has been going on for months. Certain cream can give relief however only for it to return...
Hi everyone, I recently got bad food poisoning from eating at a fast food burger place. 4 days ago, I ate a burger around 5pm and was fee...
2 answers | 2 comments |
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
#1 Like the wind it come and goes and beezes and blows. There is something that is wrong and bad inside my head. Body is warm. He...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age ...
4321198 tn?1426549474
like to add to the list. also state of drunkenness since 2005. heavy pressure over eyes. no balance. dizzy. Numerous neurologist and on...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have had an anal skin tag for a few years now (two doctors have told me that's what it is) that is quite large. I was meant to have sur...
4 answers | 6 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
renae176, and KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago