Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 14468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Went for an ultrasound today and noticed strange chest pain when they had me hold my breath. It only happens when I hold my breath and I ...
12 answers |
18350124 tn?1464189566
Good morning. I have several bad days of my stomach. I eat everything annoys me and I have to go to the bathroom. I have diarrhea and ma...
1 answer |
Hi, I am posting this questions in this category since I can't find the better one. Every day, after about 3 pm in the afternoon, I f...
1 answer |
hi, i am Rajdip, male, 23. For last 10 months i am experiencing that i need to breath often whenever i am sitting or standing up or lying...
hi, i am Rajdip, male, 23. For last 10 months i am experiencing that i need to breath often whenever i am sitting or standing up or lying...
I was wondering when it is safe to resume exercise after taking ciprofloxacin? so i was diagnosed with a uti and prescribed ciproflo...
17954349 tn?1461743219
I am also facing the same problem since 4 months after my wedding..There's been not even a single day when I feel good health wise. I do ...
6 answers |
Please pay attention to my story.2 days ago i made a little scratch to my hand with my nail and some blood run out.today i went for a w...
1 answer |
I received oral sex last night. This afternoon, I noticed a patch of red pimple looking things on my left inner thigh. No where else, tho...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm mostly bothered by this because I don't know how it could have happened. Since yesterday morning I've had a strange "pain" in my r...
1 answer |
hi, i'm 17 and i noticed that when i am outside in the cold my skin spots orange i don't eat alot of carrots and i don't use skin tanners...
1 answer |
Hi guys, Not really sure where to start or indeed where to post this, so if it's in the wrong forum please direct me to the correct pl...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Ok, so something disgusting happened and I did something pretty stupid to try to fix it. So I'm in the middle of a road trip when I sudde...
1 answer |
Hello, I am in the middle of the unknown.. I am lost... Don't know what to do.. I have been searching for answers for my health proble...
1 answer |
MRI: CERVICAL SPINE W/O... MRI: CERVICAL SPINE W/O CONTRAST Result See description Description PROCEDURE: MRI CERVICAL SPINE W/O CO...
2 answers |
8621162 tn?1399000372
Well recently I noticed that I have been experiencing more and more black out. Today I was washing the dishes when suddenly it seemed the...
I am 100% sure I have Exogenous Ochronosis on my face from the use of hydroquonine. All of the research that I have found says that it's...
27 answers | 2 comments |
Okay well I'm 22. I've only had sex with 2 girls .I don't know if I might have an std or anything . although I did get checker for chlami...
1 answer |
Have reoccurring pain and raised lump on right side. Not continuous. Comes and goes. Can feel the raised lump at various times. Had gall...
Ive had this yellowish-brown patch of rough skin on my right ankle on the left side for a couple years now, i used to think it was just d...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank