Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 14691) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been hospitalized five times since the end of January. 2016 for recurrent Sepsis. The offending bacteria include E. Choli, Enteroco...
Hi I'm a 28 yr old male and For the past week I have been having a throbbing pain in my kidney, a burning sensation when I urinate but no...
1 answer
For the past 2 1/2 months I have been having on and off stomach pain. I noticed at first I randomly starting having these stomach pains s...
1 answer
I had an abscess on my bum as from 201- I had it removed in June 2011 and now it's keep on coming back on the same spot, I don't know wha...
1 answer
I am having the strangest symptom. I'm having a hard time breathing through my nose. It is very congested. It is a lot of work for eac...
1 answer |
Hello! I've suffered anxiety problems for 5 years. My anxiety is specifically geared around medical related things. I'm the kind of perso...
1 answer |
So my nail edges look yellow. I've heard that yellow nails can be indicative of health problems. I also have yellow toenails but I went t...
so for a month now, I have had two scabs on my scalp in front area of the hair near forehead,I am girl.One went away and then the skin wa...
3 answers | 3 comments
I was diagnosed a few months ago with trigeminal neuralgia and am wondering if anyone else has experienced symptoms like lazy eye and hig...
2 answers
call me crazy ... but ive been sleeping really horribly the last month and i noticed that im always waking up to my hands numb .. one ...
3 answers
  SassyLassie ,    stearingmal,    Roxycat36
Hello, I've been waiting for my MRI results for almost 5 business days and no one has called me. The report should be sent this week to m...
2 answers
  stearingmal,    YardBull
I am debating seeing a doctor for this weird sensation that I get sometimes. It's a weird feeling from the top of my head and the back of...
1 answer
I am a 37 year old female who has had gent. herpes for about 10 years. after my divorce in 2012 I had unprotected sex with a guy of unkno...
3 answers
Age: 20 Sex: Male Race: White Duration of complaint: ~7 weeks Vitals- BP 132/81 (mm Hg) Pulse Ox 98 (%) HR 92 (/min) Te...
Picture: https://postimg.org/image/gds4rzbex/509d883a/ I randomly got this bruise on my bicep a few days ago. I dont recall hitting it...
1 answer
Hello, I am a 23 year old female. A year and a half ago I was in a car accident and hurt my back pretty bad. The ortho Doctor I went to s...
1 answer
hi sir , my mom is ill alot . she has been on and off since teenage . but now its getting too much .. she has stomach problems , tension ...
1 answer
I am 26 years old and for the most part pretty healthy. Work out on occasion but that is just as of recently. For a few years I have been...
1 answer
I used to take topirmate/ topamax 15mg a day. I lost around 30 lbs while on it. (Weight loss was a side effect, it was not the reason I w...
I appreciate his usual help, I am somewhat concerned with this test of flow cytometry mother took him and which I could not interpret the...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank