Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 14918) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I started this month with prickling/pain of joints. Then 2-3 weeks later, I started getting really bad nightsweats. I wake up every hour ...
1 answer |
im 14 years old and i can't burp. In lesson in school my throat makes a weird croaky noise which really embarrasses me :( every time i dr...
2 answers |
I have moments of Stomach pain in what appears to be the top of my stomach, also it is usually accompanied with upper back pain. Also nee...
2 answers |
I have been experiencing an odd chest pain from time to time that's always in the same general area on the left side of my chest. Sometim...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! I'm tin. I really want to know what disease that I have. May 2016, I suffered vertigo, dizziness, numbness, and I found out my r e...
1 answer |
I was removing my underwear before a shower. I saw this small, white thing tangled up in the hair. I noticed at the same time there was a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1099201 tn?1338184518
I have infected ingrown toenail and I was put on antibiotics for ten days. I want to know how long they take to heal. When should I se...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have these little red bumps that are extremely itchy. Although I feel like where I don't have them still itches. They look like mosquit...
I had blood drawn 4 days ago. When the nurse inserted the needle in my left inner elbow I immediately felt a shock trail down to my wrist...
I had some recent blood work done and I was wondering if anyone knew about one of the tests that came back. MONO % .... the range is 2...
i am a 50 yr old pre-menopausal woman with non-tender pitting edema in both shins (not feet, ankles, or legs) worse on the left, very ver...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had an injury in my abdominal area under the rib in which It felt like the area underneath it was poked. I was thinking muscles or liga...
1 answer |
ive had bad hemorrhoids for a few years now,ive used suppositories and cream and while they help my doctor thinks i need to have them rem...
1 answer |
13188303 tn?1441074893
A few months ago I discovered a lump in my breast at first I though maybe its a cyst or fibroadenoma , but it hasn't gone away and is hur...
1 answer |
I gave birth 15 weeks ago and since then I have been battling with a constant dizzy, unclear feeling. My symptoms are very hard to descri...
3 answers |
Hi all, Ive been repetitively touching lymph node in my chin which is causing it to swell and contract, i am trying to break the habbit....
1 answer |
Hi I have back pain for a few years now which I put down to bad posture and incorrect lifting in my job not to mention stress thing is no...
1 answer |
Ok, so Im on a school trip to disneyland and i got ringworm, I have no access to anything but the hotel shop. I need as much hrlp as I ca...
2 answers |
I was in the ER more than 2 months ago and was given a shot of morphine and a shot of an anti depressant both in the same arm. Shortly af...
1 answer |
Hi, I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can offer about this... About ten days ago I went in to hospital in the opthalmology depar...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources