General Health Community
About This Community:

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By traluvsfrogss
I'm a 45yo female diagnosed with PTSD, Panic Disorder, Fibromyalgia, and depression. I recently lost my grandma, who...
mkh910 hours
Natalie1234518 hours
mkh9Jul 20
mkh9Jul 19
By Natalie12345
Hi there. I had headaches for the past few days(almost a week). My headaches are irregular. I can still bear the pain...
Ethan06922 hours
By Ethan069
Here are my symptoms 1. When I wake up I was having a headache that lasted for about an hour and then went away. T...
tljt2888Jul 22
tljt2888Jul 22
By tljt2888
no but like sometimes I get to the point where I'm scared to breathe.. its comes and goes, and I only feel the pain w...
HazeyBeefJul 21
By HazeyBeef
A few days ago, i noticed a bump on my back that is about 1/2" in diameterand it is not a typical. The bump is almost...
By Mariyag33
I have tenderness in my sternum chest and under my armpit. Feel burning in my throat also feels like a lump stuck in ...
703031 tn?1398966907
By jb41799
Hi all! I'm trying my best to figure out what is going one. A few weeks ago I started with some lower back pain sprea...
By Kevin1993
7 weeks ago my friend experienced a high fever, aching muscle joints, and a massive headache. she went to the doctor ...
Kevin1993Jul 21
By Kevin1993
I'm a 23-year-old male, i have this problem for about 2 months. almost every morning after i woke up my spit is yello...
PaulT8Jul 14
PaulT8Jul 14
lannyunglJul 12
By cf_gal Blank
Hi...I am a 28 year old female. I rarely sunburn and can count the number of times on one hand. However, three days...
By liza246
Numbness with pain lower right half of body? Is this pinched nerves? Have had lower back surgery 5 yrs ago.
mkh9Jul 19
By edasamcee
I just wanna ask because during my recent check-up I have some high levels of Hemoglobin 159, Erythrocytes 5.46, and ...
mkh9Jul 19
By William_j
I have a worm that started in my anus I could feel it move but then it moved to the outside of my anus then moved aro...
mkh9Jul 19
By dabbikar
Hi, I recently one of street dog bitten my shoe and accidentally touched it. There was no saliva on shoe. Later, I...
mkh9Jul 19
mkh9Jul 19
By xxbiteme620xx
I have had a red rash like section on my upper inner thigh for about a month now, this area does not itch at all. It ...
By DMGF
Hey, I had gotten an nose piercing and I have developed a congested nose for months now, probably close to a year.. I...
By Yukitakkun
My face is constantly flushed, along with my chest. My entire face is pink and warm to the touch. The tops of my fore...
By daydreamz628
The past couple of mornings I've woken up feeling like the gland in the left side of my neck is slightly swollen, ten...
By obhains
hy i have pain in my lower right and left to abdomen that some time keeps moving to on back right and left . there w...
JjooccyyJul 17
JjooccyyJul 17
gee1018Oct 03, 2012
teengirl15Oct 12, 2010
teengirl15May 03, 2009
By teengirl15 Blank
I have a lump in my armpit and I don't really know what it is or where is came from. I went to my doctor and he said ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources