Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 14534) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Woke up two days ago with a red patch on my right shoulder...it was slightly raised perhaps initially but now is level with the rest of t...
Hi , i feel like something is stuck between my breasts. it's hard to breath and to swallow my saliva . it is mostly when i lay down. it's...
Hello, im a female and I'm worried about my height since everyone tells me that I'm too short for my age. Both of my parents are short so...
1 answer |
Hello, it started last week- I woke with burning tongue, mainly on the tip of the tongue. I used Listerine (alcohol free) mouthwash t...
First off I'm a 16 year old male. I play tennis about 3-4 hours a day currently going pretty hard. I have a temperature that ranges f...
Over the past 4 months I have been diagnoesed with GERD. However, almost exactly to the day, I have had dizzy spells over the past year. ...
72 answers | 4 comments |
Hi. I recently had blood work to determine if i had rheumatoid arthritis. Some of the blood tests look concerning. I won't be able to see...
For the past 2 years I've had progressively worsening symptoms of leg pain (worse in the morning, hot baths help), frequent diarrhea, mig...
Does anyone have any advice for me. I need help. I'm alone and isolated with a fat cat as my companion since my husband passed away 10 yr...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any advice for me. I need help. I'm alone and isolated with a fat cat as my companion since my husband passed away 10 yr...
I had my blood tested and then retested for hypothyroidism. MY TSH was 5.6 the first time. This last test included a T3 and T4 profile. ...
2 answers |
18642360 tn?1466561495
I'm 27year old female. In March of this year I got the flu. Never had it before, and it kept me out of work over a week. About 3 weeks fo...
Hi. I was wondering what a complete abdominal ultrasound looks at. Does it look at reproductive organs as well?
1 answer | 1 comment |
My RDW is 18.2...hemoglobin 11.7 platelet 446...MCHC 31.3...I recently began iron supplements as I have heavy periods .What could be th...
Hi guys, Not really sure where to start or indeed where to post this, so if it's in the wrong forum please direct me to the correct pl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have a small red lump on the left side of my vagina, it's sore to touch and grows slightly each day. I am only 14 so not sexually active.
2 answers |
Hi! I am not sure which field of doctor that I need to see, as I am struggling with a 'mystery illness' . In a nutshell, I have had extre...
1 answer |
11083698 tn?1415154804
Ever since I visited Seattle last month, about 5 weeks ago, I have been having a strange sensation, kind of tingly. I walked a lot in Sea...
1 answer |
I am looking for suggestions on a medical issue I have. I wake up 15-20 days of the month sick like a hang over REALLY BAD, but no drinki...
1 answer |
Alright guys, posting here to see if anyone has any thoughts. Sorry in advance for post length, but I want to outline all the results fro...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
144586 tn?1284669764