Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
26 years old, very active, just switched jobs from fighting fire off a helicopter to construction. First day at new job I noticed I was s...
2 answers | 2 comments |
5520965 tn?1506012640
Hello, About a month ago, I was in the hospital for a couple days for an acute infection. I was in ICU stepdown unit for 24 hours, the...
Hi. I am 35 year old women. From past couple of weeks I am experiencing tingling. Sometimes it's my arms, legs. Sometimes face. Pins and ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
About 2 weeks ago I noticed redness under my eyes but it was around the time I had a cold so figured it was related to this. 2 days ago I...
2 answers |
I just started school again and I've slowly been getting myself onto a normal sleep schedule. Yet, for some reason, no matter how much sl...
1 answer |
This discussion is related to Problems with neck and facial/tongue burning, numbness, tingling. very strange that I came accross this p...
1 answer |
The past couple of days I have been feeling extremely weak and tired. I am not sure if it's related but I had a problem with our family d...
7 answers |
Hi everyone. My question is about wbc. Ive done CBC 15 days ago and WBC was 5.7, today is 4.9. Everything else is in normal range. Is thi...
|
20003388 tn?1488266239
My psych doc started me on Rexulti last friday and is going to be starting me on Vyvanse in the next few days. I know that, at least most...
My doctor rans all sorts of test, blood test, colonoscopy, gastrostomy, infections test everything check out ok. It is so embarrassing to...
3 answers |
I've had this for about two years, at the very tip of where my cleft ends it itches and sometimes hurts when seated for long periods of t...
1 answer |
I got a really bad tooth infection last Friday night and, because my fever went up, I called my doctor and I was told to take Augmentin. ...
1 answer |
I lost my daughter who was 8 years old suddenly to good pastures syndrome. I know it is an autoimmune disorder, but I have alot of questi...
8 answers | 1 comment |
20752794 tn?1505482679
I'm having Left Side Chest Pain Continuously For 4 Days.Not Heart related(ECG report ok). It Increases If I Turn Left And Goes Away Almos...
1 answer |
I'm a 38yr old female who's 5'4" and weighs 180 so yes overweight and I'm also a heavy smoker and yes I know I need to quit but all of a ...
I am a 28 year old female with a healthy bmi. My left calf swelled up unexpectedly 2 days ago (Tuesday). There are not any marks or rashe...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm mostly bothered by this because I don't know how it could have happened. Since yesterday morning I've had a strange "pain" in my r...
2 answers |
I am 23, have just started using a dummy for comfort as I get very low but I am really worried about my teeth. The dummy is great! It hel...
7 answers | 1 comment |
End of June 2017 - I hurt my left arm somehow, (swimming I think) the following day the pain ran down to my fingers. After a following t...
A
A
Recent Activity
5520965 tn?1506012640
Blank
Shasari joined this community
Welcome them!
2 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo
3 hrs ago