Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 14779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I will go to bed with clean hands and wake up in the morning to find my hand (usually left) will have orange/brown stuff on it. Inspectin...
2 answers |
OK I'm 27. So it started last month with twitches in my left shoulder for a week. It went away for like 6 days. Now I keep having random ...
3 answers |
i'm 27. since 18th july i have been suffering from a burning stomach right after lunch. i was diagnosed with gastritis and given 20mg pan...
I have protected sex with wg 3 weeks ago...the major risks were fingering and licking breast. I have now a pea sized lump that i can comp...
Hi everyone I am new here but am finding this board to be of so much help. Basically 3 weeks ago I weighed 14 st 12 lb I dropped in 2 we...
Hello, I am an 18 years old male who have turned to this site in hope for help on symptoms that ive been having for several years. On...
1 answer |
okay so, its been like this for about a year now. not sure what this is at all. its always slightly swollen, & sometimes it feels like an...
Symptoms Constant headaches and fatigue/muscle pains all day long for almost two weeks now. When I wake up in the morning it's like I ...
3 answers |
Okay so June 2nd I performed oral sex on this guy for the first time and he was sick so I thought I had a sore throat because I wasn't us...
2 answers | 3 comments |
For a few months I've had pain in my left shoulder that radiates down my arm and numbs my fingers. The pain is in the chest and shoulder ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Im 19 years old I do not smoke or drink or partake in the use of any drugs other than the ones prescribed by doctors. Around 3-4 weeks ag...
1 answer |
0.5 cc Tetanus shot. Day 1 no swelling, no pain. Day 2 swelling and pain. Day 3 less pain, more swelling. How long before it improves....
5 answers | 2 comments |
So I am 33 yrs old. In the last 4 yrs my health has declined horribly. I went numb from the waist down, I have neurogenic bladder, have h...
Hi, I'm 24 years old. I have syphilis. The doctor prescribed me doxycycline (100mg twice a day for 15 days). Before treatment I made blo...
Have this mark on left foot when i was 10 yrs old , now i am 32(male) , i can see it spreading since few weeks now on my left foot and i ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 24 years old. I have syphilis. The doctor prescribed me doxycycline (100mg twice a day for 15 days). Before treatment I made blo...
5 days ago I woke up from a nap and I was having the most excruciating pain across the left side of bridge of my nose. There was a bump a...
Every few nights I will get this excruciating pain behind my right knee. It feels like I pulled a muscle, except that it only happens at ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm a 22 year old male and for a long time now i've been suffering from this weird un-explainable condition where sometimes (I'd say o...
1 answer |
176260 tn?1333907122
Whenever I take a shower I try to wash my face with soap and I gag a lot
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources