Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15207) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 30 year old female, mother of two (youngest is 6). I've had what feels like a recurrent kidney infection for two months now. Additi...
3 answers |
I couldn't get into my home and i was really cold, so i found one of those small metal bins, with the removable polypropylene inner bin, ...
1 answer |
Hi. Disclaimer: I will go to a doctor if pain continues, just asking to get out of internet self-diagnosis wormhole, cause I cannot find ...
1 answer |
Hi , i am 34 M and i am having dizziness,fatigue and low fever(never goes beyond 99.7) with neck pain for over a month now. 2 weeks befor...
i had anal sex with my girlfriend and when she finished i got into the shower and pee'd and blood and urine came out. im scared i saw a b...
I have history of hip issues age 28. Have have hip bursitis prior. Battling a sore throat for 2 weeks and recently developed severe hi...
Hi, i've noticed this lump on the left side of my lower abdomen which appears only sometimes. I can only feel it when i am lying down, an...
4 answers |
For about a week now there's been a bump on back of my tongue. I can see it but I can feel it. I can barley swallow,eat,or talk with want...
2 answers |
I had been taking cough drops for suppress coughs in the past 6 days. I noticed that my blood pressure was elevated to 149/90 after taki...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I'm 18 years old, I'm a female and I've been sick with a variety of different things for 7 months now. I haven't gone more than 1 week...
1 answer |
I'm going for an eye exam tomorrow and I'm gonna mention that I think I may have a PVD, which I believe to be brought on by weightlifting...
Okay, I actually have a weird right thumb. It actually has kinda like double or triple skin layers plus the nail is also 4-5 times harde...
So quick break down, I've had an enlarged spleen for over 2 years now, and now measuring 17cm. Along with it came fatigue(can't work norm...
So quick break down, I've had an enlarged spleen for over 2 years now, and now measuring 17cm. Along with it came fatigue(can't work norm...
I'm going to be drawing my blood, so I'd like to know if it's safe to use the same needle on myself twice? If not, would it be any better...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 21 years old and a few months ago I noticed one white hair near my vaginal opening. It was growing on a part of skin that hair doesn...
1 answer |
Yesterday, I started getting these short, stabbing electric like pains at the top of my left jaw near my ear. I get them several times a ...
I was recently diagnosed with barrett's esophagus. I still have stomach pain even though I am on Omerprazole 20mg. Why is that happening?...
3 answers | 1 comment |
was sent to an ENT by my primary for a water-like red colored discharged which has been leaking from my left nostril for about 3 days qui...
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on UnsureMS's status
1 hr ago
12940884 tn?1489779637
Blank
Belle313 commented on renae176's status
2 hrs ago
4548024 tn?1474842725