Aa
A
A
Close
General Health Community
Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
1 - 20 (of 15611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For around 10 months now I've been dealing with an unnameable chronic disease. It has affected my productivity, my thought processes, and...
2 answers |
This year I will at random times, and only at night, wake up sweating and hot, but at the same time shivering cold. It almost feels like ...
I was prescribed 5/325 Vicodin for a spine problem. I took more than I should have but never more than 2.8 grams of acetomeniphen in a s...
2 answers |
My dad is a white, male, 58 year old and is around 6'3 and 190 lbs. He is in good shape (plays tennis a few times a week). He has no exis...
1 answer |
which amino acids are good for heart?
1 answer |
Can I mix different forms of magnesium? Or is it better to use only one?
1 answer |
I’m 18 years old and I’m tired all the time I can’t do anything without feeling like I need to go to bed. I have diarrhoea everyday, and ...
1 answer |
From last 3 months i feel very low like im 21 years and even if i do little work i get exhausted going back to history i had very bad thr...
I got bruises on my leg like 2 of them in purple colour and than i got them on my arms now a similarity on both days when i got them was ...
When I have problem with digestion of Nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates), can I have also decreased absorption of drugs and witami...
Can I have low iron level while complete blood count shows that RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit are quite high?
There is something that runs in the women of my family. I only know as far back as my great great grandmother, who had red hair and short...
I'm a man in my 30s and I've always had two problems that I thought may be related: 1-Dizziness/spaciness, like when you have a hangov...
Hi I had gastritits for 3 month - in summer 2017 it cured(Doctor's treatment) when starting autumn then when I went to university (...
Please I do need urgent help. I contacted candida albicans after having sexual intercourse. The test results confirmed it. I...
1 answer |
Hello! Recently I went to an urgent care clinic because I had a problem. My nose was red and had these two little lines on each side...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, I'm new here. I was just curious and little scared about my health. Its been I guess months since I felt this strange things. Almost ...
3 answers |
I have a lump in my armpit and I don't really know what it is or where is came from. I went to my doctor and he said that it was just a l...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Hi! I have noticed these yellow spots lately, they are usually very yellow, and at the same spot, every time. Often 1 or 2. I thought it ...
My elderly mom has been having some pretty severe episodes of anxiety/confusion over the past couple of weeks. We've initiated contact w...
A
A
Recent Activity
517872 tn?1506854164
Blank
senseanonymous  commented on photo
8 hrs ago
517872 tn?1506854164
Blank
senseanonymous Happy Thanksgiving ❣️ to all Comment
Nov 23
495284 tn?1333897642