Aa
A
A
Close

General Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

1 - 20 (of 14273) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had an anal skin tag for a few years now (two doctors have told me that's what it is) that is quite large. I was meant to have surgery for it, but I canceled because it is not causing me any pain or issues, and I heard the recover...
pccc | Last comment
I know that I am meant to take the pill at the same time every day. I usually take it at 6:30, but sometimes I am 15 minutes off, sometimes half an hour off. But it is always between 6 and 7. I know that typical use reduces the effective...
pccc | Posted
I recently saw the dentist because I had swelling on the outside of my cheek towards the bottom, the inside of my cheek is a really swollen (it feels fluffy) and I was having pain. Prior to that I saw a general doctor who noted that I ha...
erica1991 | Last comment
After my mistake (HIV scare) I have all these symptoms: heart wall pain, chest wall pain, radiating pain to the whole body, and headache, and cough and sputum. I X-rayed 6 times in 6 months and doctors can not see what is wrong with me....
swckv | Last answer
Hi everyone. Around a month ago I felt a sharp pain in my hip when quickly getting up. it quickly turned into pain in my testicle and back. I visited a doctor who checked my stomach and back and gave me a course of trimethoprim as he ...
Nigel88 | Last answer
Hi I'm a 19 year old female I've been getting headaches everyday for the past two months I have pain and tenderness all over my body more commonly in my abdomen Every now and again my hands and feet go numb and I loose all feeling ...
Panda105 | Last answer
Hi everyone thought coming on here could shed some light on my issue, since doctors can't figure it out. For about 5 months now been dealing with this pain in my left pectoral muscle as well right underneath it which leads to the arm pit...
Jahner73 | Last comment
So I had shoulder surgery back in November and since then have had some very odd health issues, such as occasional constipation since surgery and I've never been constipated in my life, weird things along those lines. Is there a correlat...
Mr_Heeeebs | Last answer
I have been feeling exhausted for over 5 months now.but the odd thing is that I feel tired only when I don't do any sort of exercise for some days.The more days I don't do any physical exercise,the more tired I feel.I become more energet...
Bee1919 | Last answer
48 year old. Been getting these deep random aches in only the left hand. I'm left handed. Wouldn't say hurt. More like discomfort. Most often would feel it in the base of thumb. Dull ache that I could exacerbate by extending....
Calhoon | Last answer
In May of 2015 I started to notice a very sporadic Wheeze that only occurred at night ( and by sporadic I mean maybe once every three to four weeks ). By July I was experiencing a swollen chest area in the middle and having difficulty br...
Sarajay01 | Last answer
Hi I have a weird an extremely unpleasant sensation in my hands. Its not pain at all. I usually describe it as dryness, although is not how real dryness feels like. The sensation can be almost unbearable when my fingers are in contact...
tlaloc | Last comment
What does Occ. Plasmacytoid Lymphs present mean?
Alsospiff | Posted
Ok I have a primary care physician who has been rather flirty and brazen these last few months. He is very attractive and he would be someone I'd go for if I/he were single. Anyway, there can never be anything because it's unethicsl? but...
Nursesrock74 | Last comment
I had a blister on the side of my foot near the ball. Now it's gone and all that is a brown spot that doesn't hurt at all even when I put pressure on it. I wonder what it could be?
JamesC518 | Posted
ive been a type 1 diabetic for 16+ yrs now. when i get back home from hikes i smell ammonia only in my nose. it has been going on for years. my health besides being diabetic is good to go. what could cause this and should i be worried?
chasenlexi | Posted
I'll be talking to someone like today I was talking to my mum and I'm speaking and then after she looked at me funny and told me I said I'm ill twice for no reason. I know what I said and it wasn't that. But this has happened before so m...
Jessfrench05 | Posted
I have been having extreme hand pain for the last month that radiates at times up my arm. I have a large hard lump on top of my hand near my wrist which looks like a classic Ganglion Cyst. My doctor sent me to an orthopedic surgeon. He w...
pamelag | Last comment
Hi, I am a 31 year old male in otherwise good health. I have never smoked, hardly ever drank and would go to a gym (general weightlifting) 3-4 times a week for the past 10 years. My issue(s) started a few months back. On one particul...
NejoL | Posted
My brother has had this problem for about 2 years now. We're not sure what it is but he refuses help. His feet and ankles are swollen and cause him severe tingling and burning pain. The veins in his feet look like they are forming clots ...
ConcernedSister89 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...