General Health Community
Painful lumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Painful lumps

I am a 45 yr. old woman, I have a lump about am inch long on the bone of my forearm, it looks like a bruise now, and is very painful if pressure is applied. It started out quite small but has grown quite rapidly the last few months. But, the pain is in my bone an it feels like it goes up my arm.  I also have a bunch of hard, painful, pea sized lumps further up my arm, underneath  on my tricep. The lumps are deeper than just under the skin,any pressure or trying to palpitate them makes me want to scream. These are all on the same arm and have been in my arm for over three months, the pain has been gradual, and I feel I have not noticed them right away because I am on maintenence pain meds for other medical issues, I have no idea what these are, anyone know what the problem might be?
Sounds like lypomas.  Taking Sepia might make them go away. (at health food stores).   Believe it or not, applying Orajel will help deaden the pain.  You might want to see a Dr. just to be sure you don't have a cancer - it grows quite quickly.  I hope and pray that they are just cysts.  Please take care and see your doctor.  
The fact that they are painful makes one think they aren't cancerous.