Pain
VPH
For over a week now I have experienced pain/twinges on my left ovary which sometimes radiates to my lower back. A day after these feelings began, I started to spot a brown color. With two days of spotting my period then started (a day late) with extreme cramping, and passed a couple of clots. The following two days I did nothing at all. After two days of nothing the spotting began again, which was very light pink and then changed back to brown (this only lasted for one day). I've taken a home pregnancy test that resulted in being negative. Can that one day really count as my period? I've had ovarian cyst before and believe that is what is causing this pain, but I've always still had 3-5 day periods.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that your period certainly doesn't sound typical.  I would suggest repeating the pregnancy test in a week, and if negative, you could wait to see what your next cycle would bring.
If you DO have a normal period, I would suggest simple observation.
If your period is unusual again, I would suggest calling your doctor.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi doctor Brown, is it possible to remove na ovarian cyst of almost 4 inches (10 cm in my country) while preserving the ovary? through laparascopy or what? it seems, after the ultrasound that it as gone from functional to complex but not too much tough I think. Thank you for your attention.
Hi, my question has nothing to do the previous one and maybe there was another way to contact you or post a new  theme  somehow but since I'm new at the website I'll write my question here, sorry for the eventual inconvenience. By the way what about the laser technique? it used to be functional but according to the last ultrasound it has turned complex but not too much yet, I think, don't know the global opinion upon all the exames seen together. Thank you for your attention and sorry for repeating .
Last period was oct 20 I had sex Nov 28 with guy A one time with condom one time without I was on the pill but was skipping a couple because I forgot so my period I guess didn't come because of the misuse of pills my boyfriend and I got back together and had sex Dec 16-jan1 jan 11 I find out I'm prego doctor said no baby no sac prediction early pregnancy two days later next doc says no baby just sad prediction 5 weeks weeks later at 8 weeks ultrasound says due date sept 14 who is dad
I'm 32 and my period is over 2 weeks late. However, I have noticed quite a bit of yellowy discharge and mild crampy every now and then.  My husband had a vasectomy so I don't believe I'm pregnant.  I have had problems with luteal cysts in the past.  Can you help?
ejaculation when drunk,.. is it safe to conceive of those sperms??? or if conceived than what to do child will be healthy or not please tell me urgently....m waiting !! iam 29 years old pls doc rply soon
EllaBabe19a day ago

Im 23 years old and sexually active with my fiance..I used to get my period regularly every month..Though its late for a couple of days to a week..But now Im confuse,my last period was January 18,2014 and its almost 2 months after that and Auntie Flo didnt show up..I have taken Pregnancy test last March 1 but it says Negative..Since then i havent take one more test til now..I feel my Boobs are heavy and full,my nipples sometimes are too sensitive and itchy and sore..I have crampings also,i feel pain in my lower abdominal at lower back sometimes,i want to drink a lot of water and yet always want to pee..I am moody at times and emotional..I cant sleep at night but i wake up earlier in the morning than my usual routine and i have frequent headache..Whats going on me??Should i try to take a Pregancy Test again??Im so confuse!!Please help me..
A related discussion, Cramps no period was started.
A related discussion, need help to concieve was started.
A related discussion, Pain/irritation following treatment of uti was started.
A related discussion, ttc pls help was started.
A related discussion, no periods  help me! was started.
A related discussion, No period was started.