857?1294698681
HCG Receipes User Group
HCG P2/P3 Pancakes & Strawberry sauce
About This Group:

This group is for recipes for those of us HCg & HHCg users. HCg is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). You may place Protocol recipes in this group. Also, If you care to place Rouge Items you may do so but please note that if you use a rogue item, indicate that it is a rogue item. Many HGc users have a different weight gain or loss due to rogue items. Some people lose weight and other gain or stall. This group may also share secrets or ideas to help others in when and how to get by during stalls or gains such as apple days, steak days and egg days. Most important, lets share our HCg Journey with anyone who would like to join or show interest in weight Management. We welcome everyone to share any Protocol Phase 2 or Phase 3 meal so that everyone can experiance a pleasent change in the proper foods that we should have during our Rounds. If you have a great receipe but its not for HCg, please add it to another group that looks for those recipes but if your not an HCg user, you are still welcome to try these heathy meals to help you in your weight management. This site is strickly for Protocol but may include a Rouge Item. Also note that anyone on P2 or P3 that is trying a rogue item is trying them at your own risk. Remember, you can't go wrong sticking to Protocol. Finally, lets have some fun and feel free to express what you think of each recipe so that others will have an opportunity to try something different. Pictures of you meal are always appreciated.

Founded by wvtxpen on January 10, 2011
38 members

HCG P2/P3 Pancakes & Strawberry sauce

6533014?1294711839
Protien Powder Pancakes

1 egg
1 scoop of protien powder
1/2 t baking powder
1 dropper of chocolate stevia
1 dropper of cinnamon stevia
water

I found this recipe online from an hcg recipe site. original recipe said to use 1/2 t of vanilla and sweetener to taste. also for using vanilla flavored protien powder, I only had chocolate.

blend all ingrediants well, then add just enough water to make batter pancake consistancy. makes 5 pancakes. I used an medium ice cream scoop for his portions and it made 4.

Strawberry sauce

100g strawberries
1T walden farms pancake syrup

my berries were frozen, just heated till they released thier juices and then added the syrup and cooked it till it thickened enough to pour.

Bon Appetet
What is protein powder?
I use Jay Robb Protein Powder that I get at GNC.  It is mostly used to make a protein shake.  It is also used in P2 of the HCG Diet and can be used to make some receipes.
Thank u! I am really thinking to give this a try! I luv pancakes and have been giving up on them :(
mocha121776 ;) Comment
May 12
ladiebaby added the Exercise Tracker
09/13
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
07/13