HIV - International Expert Forum
HIV exposure
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

HIV exposure

I am a gay man and last night I had casual sex with another man , he performed oral sex on me. and after that I put a condom and I penetrated him. after a few minutes I removed the condom and I masturbated myself . When I went to clean myself I observed that at the edge base of the glans (glands) I had two scratched from oral sex,red perhaps bleeding as a scratch . What degree of danger is here for HIV. Once again during the penetration I had the condom on
after removing the condom I masturbated myself so I used my hand and at he put his hand too so once again how risky it was - wary about that bleeding
Thank you
Dorian
Tags: HIV