HIV Anxiety Support User Group
------ Just a General Question About This Forum ------
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1240 members

Some threads that I was following/interested in are gone.  Why?  Is there an archive or something?  I do not think things should get deleted as people have general concerns.
If a member gets banned then their thread will be deleted. There is no archive.
That is interesting because I have not been banned, or have not been told I was, but my threads are gone.

I did not abuse the thread.  But, this is good to know for compliance purposes.  Thanks.
Your thread is still in this forum- nobody has deleted anything here. You must be referring to the HIV Prevention Community. That community is moderated by MedHelp.
Must be a lot of people getting banned.  I don't know why.  I was following some interesting people and wanted to follow up with them to see how everything turned out or to offer support (this is a support forum, right?).

Oh well.
Yeah, I see yours, but this one Indian guy was really freaking out and I wanted to see how he was doing.  As a matter of fact, I think both of you replied to him and joggen told him to stop touching his lymph nodes.

I really want to follow up with him and offer my support and to see how he is doing.  We should not let people suffer with anxiety over this.  We need to help others.  I would want someone to help me.

Let's make this the greatness resource on this topic that we possibly can.  Thank you both for responding.  I'm getting the hang of it.
I don't remember the case you are referring to. He may have been banned by MedHelp (that would cause threads here to be deleted). Or I may have been him. This is a support forum but there are still rules about excessive posting (just like the other forum), and contined posting after a thread is closed will result in a ban.
xicaxica85 commented on Bad breath, bad taste...
Nov 19
liamnek joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 15
athina28 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 14