HIV Anxiety Support User Group
I am scared whether I am infected with HIV?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1229 members

Last night I had a sexual intercourse with a prostitute. I used a good condom but after 3-4 strokes I felt that the condom wasn't put on properly(I felt discomfort). So I rolled it out and put it on again.There was no direct touch of genital skin. I am concern only because I ROLLED OUT and ROLLED IN the condom.  Then I ejaculated after 2-3 minutes. It was my first time and I was very nervous. Didn't know what was happening. Later I thought about it and since then I am scared as ****. I am unable to concentrate. Unable to think. I am very young and don't know much about HIV. Is it possible that if the girl was HIV positive then it might have infected me? What should I do? Please HELP me!
I need some explanation.
What do you need explaining?
How could she say with certainty that I never had a risk?
One last try. Tell me where or what YOU think was a risk.
cannotstopworried added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
Aug 31
cannotstopworried commented on positive
Aug 30
JGF25 OCD is not about reassuranc... Comment
Aug 29