I need support as i wait
I need support as i wait for the window period to be over. How can i handle the stress and the anxiety that am going through. I know life is worth living and cant terminate it. Am sitting for an exam this december and ever since my exposure, i have been failing to concentrate on anything. Please everyone, throw your support on this thread.  
What and when was your exposure buddy?

Well we have all been in your shoes ( in terms of worry ) Everyone has their own ways of dealing with it. For me, i new whats done is done and i cannot change the fact by making myself ill with worry ( which i did for a week or two ) Then i just got very busy with work and doing decorating and going out. Any spare time was working or going to the gym or doing my house up. Thinking was not good and the internet didnt help ( unless you stick to main sites like this, others scare more than share and educate )
The posts i read, gave me assurance that things are not always as bad as they seem, how ever high risk you had.

So i turn negative worry into positive Hope. I belive thats the best way, certainly for myself it was.

Hope this helps some what?
My exposure was on 3rd September, 2011. Condom break and did it with someone suspected of having a virus
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Feb 09
Charliechuckle joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03