HIV Anxiety Support User Group
Please help
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help

hi

i need advice on the following 2 events that happend to me. ineed to know what are the chances of me getting hiv from this:

I kissed a lady that is hiv positive and had a ulcer and a small cut in my mouth.on a different day me and the same lady got intimate and i fingered her i had a open cut on the palm of my hand the cut was a hour old and still had some watery fluid inside.

Please i need comprehensive answers can i move on or should i get tested

6 Comments
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
As you have been told in the hiv forum, none of these activites are any risk of hiv. Saliva has no active hiv antibodys, and you cut would not be deep enough for any concern or you would have had to go to hospital for attention, not to mention she would not let you near here if blood was pouring from your hand.

All is fine
Blank
Thanks Apollo.

So the above activities are all safe activities to do? I am very scared of contracting HIV wanna make sure what i do is safe.
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
very safe :-)
Blank
Thank you so much
Blank
I developed a rash on my neck amd my whole body gets itchy spells.
Is this anxiety related and not a HIV concern at all? .
Blank
1629919_tn?1407244906
It could be anxiety, an allergy and many things buds, but HIV its certainly not, not a chance :)
Blank
Recent Activity
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
12 hrs ago
Blank
minhasgps joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Blank
kt1982 joined this group