Tried asking in the prevention section
Of course they started deleting my post because question was too up front and I meant no offense by it but teak must of not read it correctly as I said its just a question. So I'll try you guys since you seem more caring and compassionate to maybe answer. I had unprotected vaginal sex about 7 months back and have negative antibody tests, but still have all hiv symptoms, and am on anxiety meds and seeing a counselor as I've seen you guys do request on this site yet I still have the symptoms. I've read doc HHH post that nobody here has ever seen one case of delayed seroconversion in 7 or 8 or however many years this site has been up. I wanna believe that but how do we when it's apparent on the prevention forum they just say 3 months regardless of anything and then your nuts and full of bs if you just try getting them to say why or ask a question. Plz just give me an answer from your guys knowledge as I would trust your compassionate words more. With the sensitivity of today's antibody tests have you guys heard of seroconversions past like 7 months in you own studies apart from this site that wouldn't post it if it was?? Plz just a question. :(
Disregard this question. I apologize just got upset. You guys do a great job in this section as for I just read someone else's 6 month question on this support group and you guys do a good job. :) sorry again.
NP, glad your all sorted.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Charliechuckle joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03
AnxiatyBob joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 01