concerned

I have read the stickied Protected Sex and CSWs- PLEASE READ and The Biology of Why "No Risk" Means "No Risk"- Please Read threads but wanted to pose this question as I am really concerned what I did puts me at great risk.

Four weeks ago I had protected sex with a CSW in Oklahoma. Prior to putting the condom on, I had my finger inside her vagina, touched my penis afterwards and ended up getting some vaginal fluid on my penis. I am not circumsized.

I had the condom on for the full duration and after finishing I verified it did not break. However, does what I did prior to putting the condom on put me at risk of contracting HIV?

Four weeks in I have developed a productive cough (yellowish mucus) that has lasted about a week, but no fever, no swollen lymph nodes, and no signs of any major rashes.
Well its very unlikley she even has hiv in the first place ok. That said even if she did you would have no risk of hiv as touching fluids carrys no risk of hiv because once hiv exposed to air becomes inactive and unable to replicate, so you really have nothing to be worryed about.
Appreciate the response. I did some further reading up on your comment regarding HIV exposure to air killing it and found the facts, as well as your comments to be reassuring. But I think I`ll go get tested anyways just for confirmation.

Thank you very much.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NelsonGibbs111 added the Pain Tracker
Sep 09
NelsonGibbs111 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 09
SophNM1992 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 07