trusting what's been told to me and my results
I really have been struggling with this issue and can't seem to do anything but read online... I think I seem to find all the horror stories.

I really need some help about 8 or 9 years ago I had  unprotected sex with a women of unknown status. A year later I met my wife and we have been monogamous for 7 years now. She had a similar indecent to me prior to us meeting 1 or 2 unprotected intercourse sessions. Since then neither one of us have had an HIV test and over this time I have had shingles and she has had vial Pharyngitis. Well for the last 2 years we have been trying to start a family andthe Dr has ordered an HIV test. I was scared to death that I took 4 of the new oraquick rapid oral HIV antibodie test. The one s you take at home. All four came back negative no question...I followed the directions of the test to a T. Finally I asked my wife to take one and she did it came back negative. I am scared that when my wife goes to the doctor at the end of the month to have her blood test its going to show something different. I man what are the odds of 5 false negatives . Are they conclusive,  the other anxiety is the tests are knew and could be complete junk. The anxiety is liking me I am a shell of myself.what should I do
I just want to believe it and move on
Can anyone tell if I would continue to worry or let it go and if I am worrying for mi reason what can I do to let it go
Hiya, your tests are fine mate. Its very unlikely you would have been this far in life if either of you had HIV and never found out. So you can relax.

Hope that helps
We have never had a true HIV test until now... We have barely.ever get sick I just want to know that my rapid oral test over the past week are conclusive. I have taken 4 and my wife has taken 1 all negative. The last exposure we has besides each other would have been 6 or 7 years ago. Just don't want the blood test to show something different. So sorry just going crazy here
I think my total exposures were 2 and my wifes would be 2 as well
you have both tested neagtive, correct?
We both tested with the oraquick oral swab at home HIV test. I used 4 test and she used 1. They all came back negative. This was last week. Our last exposure outside of each other would have been 7 years so. Just want to know that these rapid test are good and not to expect anything different when she has blood taken later this month
These tests are fda approved, you dont have hiv.
Thank you Apollo...what scared me the most is was the false negative. So theses test are reliable and not junk
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Moejordan commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
May 25
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19