HIV Prevention Community
*** on a pimple which was (possibly) open

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I am MsM male
I have a simple questions
1. What are the odds of HIV infection in autoimmune disorder? Is it safe to have oral, without a condom when there could be possible sores/bleeding in mouth which is usually not visible unless I swish? How safe is it?

2. My bf came on my in pubic area, I noticed that I had a pimple on my abdomen which was red but not sure if it was an open one. What are the odds of virus transmission through such red wounds/pimple etc (in case of an autoimmune patient)?
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
Thanks Teak

Can you answer the following too?

What are the odds of HIV infection in autoimmune disorder? Is it safe to have oral, without a condom when there could be possible sores/bleeding in mouth which is usually not visible unless I swish? How safe is it knowing that I have autoimmune disorder?
That question doesn't apply.
Thanks Teak