HIV Prevention Community
Anal Bleeding and Condom Broke HIV concern

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

HI, I'm a gay man, and in February, i engaged in anal sex, he is top, and he suggested we use condom, then we got condom, but during sex, the condom broke, and I noticed immediately, and he pulled out,  then I finished the sex by masturbation. and I asked if he had test before, he said about a year ago and the result was negative, but since then he had 6 sexual partners, but all with condoms.

this month about a week ago, I had sex with another man, who said he is HIV negative, we had sex once with condom, then the other day, he used his penis to press me in my ***, no further penetration, but i hurt a lot, and then he wore a condom trying to get in, because it hurt so much we stopped, then later i found my anal is bleeding and until now, so my worry is if he is positive, his pre cum or liquid may infect my anal fissure? and could there be a small wound that will infect me?. Then is the chance that i could get infected by the condom breakage?

I always practice safe sex, but I'm been worrying sick, ah between the 2 exposure I had a cold, and felt tired.
Do I need get tested?
So Hope you guys can give me some answer and suggestion. Be waiting here.
Can anyone give me an answer? Thanks, I'm really worried.
you can obtadin ur conclusive test result 3 month post exposure
obtain *
Thanks but you mean after the condom breakage or anal fissure?
both exposure day test after 90 days
more suggestions?
and BTW during the first episode, he didnt not ejaculate in me. TEAK and IZZIE, please help me!
Your 3 months post exposure test will be conclusive.
thanks teak, but which time should i court? the first condom breakage or anal frottage? and should I worry about the anal frottage?
Frontage is not a risk so you would count the time from the condom failure.
THANKS Teak,

the guy i had sex with which condom broke talked to me said he did a regular test in the beginning of March, which turns to be negative, he said he will show me the result.

so right now, the chance I got Hiv is still high? Thanks for your time and patience.