HIV Prevention Community
Anal Bleeding and Condom Broke HIV concern
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anal Bleeding and Condom Broke HIV concern

HI, I'm a gay man, and in February, i engaged in anal sex, he is top, and he suggested we use condom, then we got condom, but during sex, the condom broke, and I noticed immediately, and he pulled out,  then I finished the sex by masturbation. and I asked if he had test before, he said about a year ago and the result was negative, but since then he had 6 sexual partners, but all with condoms.

this month about a week ago, I had sex with another man, who said he is HIV negative, we had sex once with condom, then the other day, he used his penis to press me in my ***, no further penetration, but i hurt a lot, and then he wore a condom trying to get in, because it hurt so much we stopped, then later i found my anal is bleeding and until now, so my worry is if he is positive, his pre cum or liquid may infect my anal fissure? and could there be a small wound that will infect me?. Then is the chance that i could get infected by the condom breakage?

I always practice safe sex, but I'm been worrying sick, ah between the 2 exposure I had a cold, and felt tired.
Do I need get tested?
So Hope you guys can give me some answer and suggestion. Be waiting here.
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Can anyone give me an answer? Thanks, I'm really worried.
Blank
2073572_tn?1334304607
you can obtadin ur conclusive test result 3 month post exposure
Blank
2073572_tn?1334304607
obtain *
Blank
Thanks but you mean after the condom breakage or anal fissure?
Blank
2073572_tn?1334304607
both exposure day test after 90 days
Blank
more suggestions?
Blank
and BTW during the first episode, he didnt not ejaculate in me. TEAK and IZZIE, please help me!
Blank
Your 3 months post exposure test will be conclusive.
Blank
thanks teak, but which time should i court? the first condom breakage or anal frottage? and should I worry about the anal frottage?
Blank
Frontage is not a risk so you would count the time from the condom failure.
Blank
THANKS Teak,

the guy i had sex with which condom broke talked to me said he did a regular test in the beginning of March, which turns to be negative, he said he will show me the result.

so right now, the chance I got Hiv is still high? Thanks for your time and patience.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...