Bitter Taste & Red Throat
In September last year I kissed a hooker's breast and tasted some salty stuff. I realised I could have exposed myself to hiv so i stopped. But I remeber that I swallowed the stuff. four weeks after that I had a sour throut that was really bad. Got some antibiotics but did not help. After three months it got slighlty better but still red up to now.. Then I had this sour/bitter taste that seem to last upto now. I have had elsa test at 3, and last month 6 months and thank God its was all negative.  My question is, why is my throat still red and worst still this sour/bitter taste in my mouth. I wake up at night with a burning throat and yukky taste in my mouth that forces me to swish with water. One thing I know is that Iam really stressed out. I saw an ENT and he says I could have GERD. Been on a treatmet on the same and feels better. Only bad taste. Please tell me what is happening?
you dont get hiv that way.
gerd is more plausible.
3&6 mos. negative hiv test. did not need those. but conclusively hiv negative.
Your symptoms are not related to HIV, and how could they be since you had no risk in the first place.

Work with your doctor to get to the bottom of it. One thing is for sure, after 3&6 month testing you are relaibly HIV negative over a no risk situation.

Please read up on how transmission really occurs.
Tasted salty.....Hmmm ??
You guys were making out - You guys were hot - and perspiring - that's what you tasted.....lol
sorry bout' that :p

You had no risk, guaranteed !

Your symptoms has nothing to do with HIV, it's very irrelevant

be safe :)

Mike
Thanks you all for your responses. I wonder though why I feel this way. All my thought are centred on this symptoms and its really stressing me out. I get hot when I think about the incident.
But thank you once more for your assuarance that its not hiv, i really pray so!
ANXIETY will do that to you. If your symptoms persist see your doctor and get to the bottom of it. HIV worries are totally unwarranted. Take care.