Can you get HIV from receiving oral sex from a female (I'm a male)

I'm a 32 year old man living in Los Angeles. I received unprotected oral sex from an escort. I did ejaculate in her mouth. I did Not give her oral sex and there was No other type of sex involved. I did a 4 week HIV and STD's test and all came out negative. I will test again at 6 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks for the same.

Is there a chance I got HIV from this and how conclusive is the 4 week test?

I appreciate your time reading my question.

Mike J.
Highly highly unlikely you contracted HIV from the oral sex. Unless she had sores in her mouth, and even that, the risk is relatively low. So, i should think you arent HIV positive and wont be due to that. Either way, its nice to hear you went for testing and still are planning to go for the next stated weeks. Do keep in mind however that there is a window period, in which if one is infected, your status still is negative until after about 12 or more weeks. All the best.
Hello, Thanks for your quick response.

I understand this window period but was curious do you know or know of any knows cases where someone is HIV Negative after 6-8 weeks and then was positive after 12 weeks?

Mike J.
Do not worry, it is extremly rare for a male to get HIV from receiving oral sex from female + there is a 1:1000 chance she even have HIV (if you live in USA)! Your test were ok, althought little time have passed, it would most probably show positive if you were infected!

Rest easily! Enjoy your life and take care!
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.
Thanks!

You always hear that if the other person has sores, cuts or had dental work in their mouth then it's "possible" .

Thanks again for the quick replies!

-Mike J.