HIV Prevention Community
Concerned

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Concerned

I recently noticed a bump on my shaft on the bottom side.  I am sexually active. I have been with my girlfriend for three years now and havent been with anybody else in that time period. Is this bump a wart? I did the dumb thing and played with it got cut open and started bleeding.  I also have heard that your skin goes through warts which it appears to do so on this bump as well. I have looked at numerous pictures and they look nothing like what I have.  I also used vinegar on the bump and nothing came of it except the outside of the bump turned white. I have also heard that the vinegar test is not reliable is this true?Should i be concerned about this bump? Is this a genital wart or should I not even be concerned?  Please help me
This is not an STD forum
Avatar n tn
I know i put this in the wrong forum but can anyone help me