HIV Prevention Community
Diarrhea and hiv
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Diarrhea and hiv

Hi everyone.I realise this questions has been asked a lot but I just wanted to verify a few things.

About 15 days ago I had sex (with condom) at a gay sex club with a guy who I 'believe' has HIV (no proof but he was barebacking many guys). I was the insertive partner. After taking my condom off he sucked me off until I ejaculated. Anyway, about 1 week ago I got terrible abdominal cramps and diarrhea WITH a headache. The diarrhea has pretty much stopped but I still get occassional abdo cramps (feelings of wanting to goto poo) intermittently througfhout the day. MY stools are now loose and pale in colour even at around day 7. The headache stopped after a few days (drank rehydration electrolytes) but I am freaking out over the abdo cramps that come and go now and then. So could someone tell me if I these are symptoms of HIV (diarrhea + headache + (nausea from worry i think)) and roughly what % accuracy will a 21 day HIV DUO test be if i take it at the 21 day mark ?
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me. I am so exhausted from worry.