HIV Prevention Community
EIA hiv result in 2 hour and 30 minutes more

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

i tested this test after 4 month exposes,result show  anti hiv 1 & 2: non reactive...i get this result after 2 hour and 30 minutes from the time i draw my blood......i was so curious a standard test like that can get the result so fast,i scare the result isn't conclusive...because i heard that a standard blood test need to be done at 3 or 4 hour.....
You heard wrong then,your results are fully conclusive & your testing time for return of results is normal.
hi,rainlover71 but my country is malaysia.....and it is a standard blood test no a rapid test kit....a EIA method blood test done at 2 hour 30 minutes is NO PROBLEM AND I DONT NEED FURTHER TESTING?
i really full of worries now....
They might have done your test first & no you don't require further testing.
that means i am hiv free from now.
sorry, last question a standard eia test normally take how much time to get the result.
Yes,you are HIV free
a standard eia test normally take how much time to get the result.
test results vary in the time that it takes to get them back.  it is according to when the lab tech actually starts the process.

accept your NEGATIVE status...SHOUT WOOHOOO...and move on with your life.  you don't have hiv...and that's a good thing :)
sry for my 1 last question.......even my test is a 2nd generation its also wont change my windows period?
You never even had an exposure, so all this is pointless. Protected sex is just that and oral sex is not a risk and your tests have proved this.