Got a small cut/abrasion at a punk show. Maybe I'm a hypochondriac, but should I get tested?
For any disease? There was some dirty looking kid who had a freshly self-inflicted carving in his arm. I don't know if he was the kid to give me the small cut, but it's still kind of freaking me out. don't waste your time telling me i'm neurotic or whatever. Try to be helpful like most of the YA community.
You had no HIV risk.
This is a HIV specific forum and deal with HIV.
Wouldn't I have HIV risk if we somehow exchanged blood?
No, unless you were using an IV needle with that person.
Seek a therapist for your anxiety disorder or try posting in the anxiey forum on this website.
I just had to ask, because that seems counterintuitive. The guy had an open cut, if our blood contacted each other, wouldn't it mean that it could mix and transmit disease? I know what anxiety is, and I've had panic attacks. In this case, I am entirely calm, and even my doctor told me I should get a blood test in a week just to be safe.... Thanks for your help, but I think you're a little TOO laid back about this kind of a thing. Honestly, though. Thanks for your input, it is much appreciated that you even took the time to respond to something that you deemed ridiculous.