HIV Prevention Community
HIV TESTING
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HIV TESTING

hello, i am 29 year old male from india. few weeks ago i had unprotected vaginal sex with sex worker and protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex with anther sex worker after 2-3 week from my first exposure. After that i got yeast infection , flu, fever , Headache, some red spot on armpit etc....

I got tested after 1 month (First exposure) and 1 week after second for HIV, VDRL and HepatitisB through rapid tridot test in a small private LAB  and the results are negative.

after 6 week (First exposure) and 3 week second i tested again with the same test and LAB, results are negative.

after 8 week (First exposure) and 5 week second i tested again with the same test and LAB, results are negative.

after 10 week (First exposure) and 7 week second i tested again with the same test and LAB, results are negative.

NOW after 91 days (First exposure) and 10 week after second i got tested with two different rapid hiv test and with same test for VDRL and HepatitisB and the result are NEGATIVE for all.

Should i need further testing ?
Should i have to change the testing method ?

Please reply with your advise ...!!!!!!

Regards,
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
since your ONLY exposure was the unprotected vaginal sex, your test at 91 days is conclusive...PROVING that you don't have hiv.  further testing is not needed.

USE CONDOMS...sex lasts a few minutes.  HIV LASTS A LIFETIME ! ! !
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
since your ONLY exposure was the unprotected vaginal sex, your test at 91 days is conclusive...PROVING that you don't have hiv.  further testing is not needed.

USE CONDOMS...sex lasts a few minutes.  HIV LASTS A LIFETIME ! ! !
Blank

Dear Lizzie,
Thanks for your advise!!! Your advise for me just like a GOD'S blessing!

one last question :- I got tested through rapid test kit from JMitra Tridot and on 91 days with Rackon Triline hiv test kit which is i think not approved by FDA.
Is this sufficient or i have to change the testing method?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
As Lizzie said your test is conclusive.
Blank
Thanks a TON
Blank
just  tested with anther rapid test and  got the +ve result . what should i do ?
pls help
Blank
Move along you already received your conclusive negative test result.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...