HIV test negative after 60 days
My possible double exposure was on October 28th; I had the test on December 26th; the lab is the best in the city, they told me they have newer technology that identifies the infection in a shorter window period. My result was negative 0.15

The method used was chemiluminiscence microparticle (I think it's CMIA), they told me I don't have to repeat the test because the result 60 days after is reliable and I am not infected. Can I trust the bacteriolists and go on happily, or confirm within 28 days?

Thakn you.
you never had a risk
now I have another doubt... stressing things don't stop... yesterday, a drunk woman hugged me and she started talking to me; she was so drunk that she hurt me in my hear with her teeth, I had a recent pimple on my ear.. that's why I felt that little pain... I went to the bathroom, I checked if I she had injured me, but the only thing I found was the pimple. I washed my ear, then put some antibactery soap. If this woman were a positive one, could the saliva in touch with the pimple infect me? Thanks for your answer.
you're serious?

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry... I am... my concern is about an open hole (in the pimple) and saliva touching it. In this case is not as it was after the dentist. Excuse me if I'm too paranoid. Do you think psychologists can help me? I'm now fearin the HIV all the time, and I don't want surprises when I am married in the upcoming years.
saliva is not infectious

hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal / anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

PERIOD
Ok, to close, can you just give me an answer about my first question? Is the 4th generation test conclusive after 60 days?
You were given an answer....YOU DID NOT HAVE A RISK.
my question is about the test.. is the test I took accurate after  2 months? Understand my situation; I have a extreme phobia that I had never had before... thanks for the answers, but answer me about the CMIA... and I won't continue to post about this anymore.
You don't understand at all do you?
If you did not have a risk then why would you even need to test?
The 4th generation test is conclusive not only after 60 days. The 4th generation test is conclusive after 28 days. All day over 28 days, is the extra proof that you absolutely clean. 4th Test generation is the most modern method in 2011. Trust it !!!!!!!!
3 months is when an antibody test is considered conclusive. No test out today is regulated by the FDA has a shorter time period then 3 months.
I read an article from the CDC in a canadian website in which approval by the FDA for a new system is given. It's a CMIA system developed by Abbott, I read it was approved in 2010. I will follow your advice, but I'm sure I need a profesional therapy because I'm afraid of everything, specially last night with the situation of the woman hurting my ear on the pimple (kinda bite). I won't cause more trouble, and of course I thank you so much for your patience, so you won't have to post a policy info about posting so much. THANKS AGAIN.
That is not a stand alone test regulation. 3 month month antibody still must be taken.