HIV through breast fluid?
Dear Sir/Madam,
                         Few months back (2-3months) i sucked the nipples of a lady & she has been known to me for few months.She is not a sex worker & she is a married lady.I never asked whether she is having AIDS or not & possibly i cant ask her too .She is not pregnant/not feeding any baby.While sucking her nipples i found some fluid is oozing from her nipples & it tasted salty.Immediately i spitted that out & washed my mouth with water.I came to know from her that her breasts are not fondled for many months.My question is
a) Does this kind of fluids(not breast milk) is a carrier of HIV?
b) What will happen if we swallow this kind of fluids.
c) what will happen when it comes in contact with a decayed tooth.I have a tooth decay & occasionally it will be bleeding there & if incase that fluid is a HIV carrier,is there any chance of myself getting infected through this.
Pl some one clarify me on this regard.Else any test is required to be done.
You never had an exposure.
Thanks for your reply Teak,but can you pl tell even though she has AIDS her breast fluid is a carrier of HIV or not?
Not to an adult. It's only infectious to an child that doesn't have a mature immune system.
Again thanks for your reply Teak so u mean to say that even if we swallow the breast fluid & even if the breast fluid comes in contact with the blood bleeding from a decayed tooth the HIV wont get transmitted?Am very bothered about this thats why am keep asking about this.So pl do reply.