HIV transamission risk from insertive oral sex
If a man has oral sex performed on him by an infected lady, is there a likelihood that he would get infected? To go further, if the infected lady has sores/wound/ bleeding gums in her mouth, it is obvious that her saliva and her blood could be in contact with the opening of the penis. Can the virus route itself through the opening in the penis and enter the bloodstream and infect the man? Could you kindly clear my doubts?

Does duration matters in the transmission of HIV?
HIV is not transmitted via oral sex no matter what kind of spend you want to put on it.
Actually i had gone through some trusted websites and there are differences in opinion regarding transmission via oral sex.some says it carries risk some says it doesn't.How to come at right conclusion?

Does insertive oral sex carries zero risk?
There has never been a verified documented case of anyone contracting HIV from oral sex and with all the serodiscordant studies there has never been anyone seroconvert due to oral sex.
Im in the same situation as you... Most say teak, liz,jean,vance say its at no risk and we shouldnt pay attention to theroticals.. I have had some ars symptoms but like they say it could be anything. Ill prob be posting my results in another couple of weeks.. but everything teak is saying is based by facts and studys
Isnt it true that blood usualy has the largest concentration of the virus.. What i guess im not understand whats the difference between say a bleeding mouth or a bleeding a** or viginia
Thanks a lot for reply.
Some fact shows that there are very less risk for insertive oral sex(0.5 per 10000 cases).

Is it true or can you explain what does it mean?

I am not able to understand why some sites are giving us a confused picture.
Some sites and even Dr's are conservative on the estimates they give because some feel not enough info has been gathered to rule it out or someone says that they got it this way or that way. But I have seen one of the studies that Teak referances and it is very solid that it is not a risk.
The 2 Dr's in the expert form give a conserative estimate but also say in there years of working on HIV they have never seen oral sex transmission happen.

So theories are nice but studies show proof.
I am not an expert like Teak or Lizzie or JC but I know they keep up to date with information and I have seen at least 1 study that was convincing.
Can you offer us the study that you refer to or maybe a link to help us understand what you're foundation is as it relates to insertive oral sex?
Vance,
Is it possible for you to you share the study to us?

http://www.aidsmap.com/en/news/2AF5DF5C-ECEF-4854-80BA-09F86B483A02.asp
Interesting Study Vance...I'd really like to learn more.  Are there any other studies regarding oral sex that you can share?  You've been a great help.
Thanks vance
I'm in the same situation.  I had insertive oralsex with a "call girl" who said she is HIV negative. I was masturbating earlier in the day, and maybe chaffed the skin on my penis.  This was 6 months ago.  I had a HIV test right @ 13 weeks....came back negative.  Now in my 6th month I have diarreha for 1.5 weeks....once per day for about a week.  Worried!!
You never had a risk of contracting HIV and you didn't need to test but you did you received a conclusive test result for someone that had, had a risk and it was negative. Move along. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.