HIV Prevention Community
Hand Job at Massage Parlour

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hand Job at Massage Parlour

Hi Hunter,

I had been to a message parlour in the first week of March' 09. The intention was not to have sex but just some relaxation as i was having back pain but it ended up in a hand job. Want to be a bit narrative.
The massage girl  said that i could get a hand job. We did a bit of hugging kissing . I was naked and lying on her body with she wearing a panty . she was always wearing it during the act. I didnt touch her genitals  even though i was lying on her i purposefully placed my gentials on her thighs nor did i have any kind of sexual intercourse(vaginal,anal,oral) - no insertion.  Then she started applying massage oil on her palms and applied the same
on my penis in and out by peeling out the foreskin. She held my  penis with her two fingers (thumb and index finger) and started giving the hand job for sometime and then i felt but uncomfortable and i finally masturbated. I didnt visibly see any blood in her hands(meaning like she was bleeding) and i also didnt have any cuts and i wasnot bleeding. After this act i was really depressed. After about a week i went to my primary care physician and told about this and she said that i was fine. I was still not convinced and started calling all sorts of aids hotline numbers in newyork  to clarify my point and everyone said that i was not risk. I even called up a  hospital where they do hiv counselling , visted their department and talked about this problem. They siad that i had no risk. I even got tested in the first week of april (32 days after the incident) and came out negative.  My only concern is that the message girl didnot have any vaginal secretions on her hand. But what if she had small amount of blood in her fingers and that entered into my urethra or the genital. Did i put myself at risk.

Also During my encounter with the massage girl i briefly played with her breasts and sucked her nipples but i think that i never got any milk out of that sucking. Is there risk involved in sucking her nipples. I am getting anxious as i have been some kind of tingling sensation and dryness in my mouth  for a bout a week. I can assure 100% that i never had any kind of sex with the massage girl.
1) Tingling sensation and dry mouth is that a hiv symptom.
2) How goods are the results after 32 days
3)  I looked at my tongue and it looks normal. For watever activities i had described in the forum, was i  at risk . But this tingling tongue and dry mouth problem is wat is making me worry. Its been four months after maasage parlour incident , i had no symptoms of flu/vomiting. Looking in the internet for dry mouth and tingling tongue, lot of articles talk about AIDS being the cause for dry mouth and thrush. If that is the case will these symptoms come in just four months

Do i need to get tested again at 4 months . After the hiv counselling giving me confirmation that i was not risk i continued to have sex with my wife. I'm still having fear about me having hiv or having given that to my wife.  

Please advise me appropriatley. did i put myself in risk .If at all she had blood would i have contracted hiv.

Please help me.
First this is not the Dr's forum and if it was they have earned the respect to be called Dr. Second a HIV councelor told you no risk...why would you not believe that person?

You had no risk, but you might want to see a therapist because it sounds like you have a HIV phoba.
first of all i want to introduce myself , i am from india and working as a nurse govt hospital from last 30 yrs .

the situation which u described does not have any risk

reason:

handjob is no risk , ,even if she  have a small cut leaking blood or have vaginal fluids on it .

i think it is ow clear , try to relax and dot chase a disease which in no case can effect you

hope it helps
My apologies. My intent was to say doctor but it came out as hi
My apologies to Dr.Hunter. i never wanted to sound Hi but it came while typing.
Doctor could you please respond to my post.
As I said this is not the Dr's site. You have to go to the expert forum and pay for the advice from Dr. HHH or Dr. Hook. Advice which will be exactly the same as you got from me, nurseindia and a HIV councelor. But visit the expert forum and pay if you want, just trying to save you some money.