HIV Prevention Community
Help please!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Help please!

Had sex with an sex escort, used condom so should be ok right? the thing I'm scared about is during that time I had a small burnt abrasion wound on my middle finger upper side, near the bottom (got burnt by an iron) and it's kind of damp unintact skin type of wound condition at that point of time. I did not insert my finger into her vagina area but I did rub it for a while and I'm not sure if it get contact with any fluid. Is there any risk here? I'm so afraid.
You had no risk.
Hi Vance2335,

May I ask even if vagina fluids get into contact with my wound and I'm not aware of it, do I still have any risk?
No risk still.
a burnt finger is not a sufficient entry into the bloodstream.
Thanks Vance2335, now I feel less worried
Hi Lizzie,

Thanks for answering. Because I remembered my wound was not dry, it was wet, mucous-liked wound so I am worried.
you have NOTHING to worry about.
Thank you Lizzie