HIV Prevention Community
Hiv negative??

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hiv negative??

I know the internet Has a plethora of mis-information but reading various forums I feel most confident with the doctors here, so thank you!! I was wondering if a person test negative at the 12 week mark for antibodies using a rapid blood and rapid oral, is it possible to have aids and therefore produce no antibodies? From my limited understanding a person will continue to produce detectable antibodies except in rare cases and except if a patient is extremely sick (in and out of hospital sick). I was just hoping for clarification? Thank you very much for any information!
Your tests are conclusive, you do not have HIV
Thank you very much do the quick reply, diver!