I am scared whether I am infected with HIV?
Last night I had a sexual intercourse with a prostitute. I used a good condom but after 3-4 strokes I felt that the condom wasn't put on properly(I felt discomfort). So I rolled it out and put it on again.There was no direct touch of genital skin. I am concern only because I ROLLED OUT and ROLLED IN the condom.  Then I ejaculated after 2-3 minutes. It was my first time and I was very nervous. Didn't know what was happening. Later I thought about it and since then I am scared as ****. I am unable to concentrate. Unable to think. I am very young and don't know much about HIV. Is it possible that if the girl was HIV positive then it might have infected me? What should I do? Please HELP me!
you never had a risk
Hello lizzie

it's my 1st time here, and i am very very anxious and i need some advice:

i am a male 24,before 40 days i had protected sex with a prostitute of unknown status.
2 days after exposure elizza third generation positive. drawn blood and sent to western blot was indeterminate two. the blood sent to the wb was drawn on the 2nd day.
3 days post exposure NEgative elliza .11
14 days  post exposure negative rapid test
21 days after exposure negative cmia fourth generation test
27 days post exposure negative cmia...
33 days post exposure negative cmia.
the 1st positive elliza and wb were positive and this ahs freacked me out. do i need to test further on adn consider the 1st test false positives or what?? does hiv show on elliza and wb after 2-3 days post exposure.
i didn't experience any thing related to ars .
need your help pls
Start your own thread please