HIV Prevention Community
Lump in my neck

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Lump in my neck

Hello I have had unprotected oral sex with a female 2 months ago being the receiver and the giver. She was on her period because I seen the tampon. I licked her vagina for about 15 seconds did not taste anything but I smelled and unpleasant odor. I told her to stop and then I just masturbated until completion. I have been having throat trouble since then with a lump in my neck that hasnt gone away. Tested at 7 weeks with a rapid test and was negative. My question is, is this lump in my neck HIV related? I can move it around If I feel for it and its about the size of a marble but you cant see it unless you feel for it. I know from reading this forum that Oral is no risk but I feel like that unlucky person. Please help thank you.
if you know from reading the forum that oral sex is not a risk...do you expect any other answer than, "you were never at risk"?
Thank you LIZZIE that eased my worries a bit. Is my test at just under 7 weeks reliable for when i test at 3 months? and also I've been reading about swollen nodes during HIV does this sound like an HIV swollen node? I appreciate the help.
for someone who ACTUALLY HAD A RISK (you did NOT)...a test at 7 weeks would be a good indication of their status.

NO it doesnt sound like a hiv swollen node ! !  it cant be...you were never at risk.