Lump in my neck
Hello I have had unprotected oral sex with a female 2 months ago being the receiver and the giver. She was on her period because I seen the tampon. I licked her vagina for about 15 seconds did not taste anything but I smelled and unpleasant odor. I told her to stop and then I just masturbated until completion. I have been having throat trouble since then with a lump in my neck that hasnt gone away. Tested at 7 weeks with a rapid test and was negative. My question is, is this lump in my neck HIV related? I can move it around If I feel for it and its about the size of a marble but you cant see it unless you feel for it. I know from reading this forum that Oral is no risk but I feel like that unlucky person. Please help thank you.
if you know from reading the forum that oral sex is not a risk...do you expect any other answer than, "you were never at risk"?
Thank you LIZZIE that eased my worries a bit. Is my test at just under 7 weeks reliable for when i test at 3 months? and also I've been reading about swollen nodes during HIV does this sound like an HIV swollen node? I appreciate the help.
for someone who ACTUALLY HAD A RISK (you did NOT)...a test at 7 weeks would be a good indication of their status.

NO it doesnt sound like a hiv swollen node ! !  it cant be...you were never at risk.