HIV Prevention Community
My Risk of HIV?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

My Risk of HIV?

I had a one time encounter.  I've been stressing over this for quite some time now and just discovered this site.  It was around 2.5 months ago.  

The encounter was with a girl I knew through a group of friends.  

We both gave and received oral sex.  
I anally/vaginally fingered her as well.
I was on the bottom and she climbed over and straddled me rubbing my penis through her vagina.  Just the tip, if that, may have entered for maximum of 1 second.  She swiped the penis back and forth 2/3 times with a half way flacid penis.  Then i just took her off of me.

My question is what is my risk of HIV and should i get tested?  

Also I noticed that on my penis, on the excess skin below the head of the penis (foreskin?) theres a small small red spot then if I stretch my skin out its more visible.  It looks like there are small veins in the area.  I do masturbate with my thumb on the area a lot so I didn't know if this was HIV related or if its possible its vein/capillary related.
I see no risk.
Thanks for the reply Vance, i'll assume the symptoms I'm feeling are stress/anxiety related.  Is that common for that to happen?

As for that faint red spot thats more clear when i stretch the skin?  it looks as though its under the skin.