New Guidelines for HIV Community - Please Read Before Posting<img alt="Blank" class="icon_img_ww push_pin_icon" src="//dmg98m9mr6pi1.cloudfront.net/RoR/images/blank.png" />
Effective immediately, there will be a new set of guidelines, specific to the HIV Prevention community. The guidelines will allow this community to be more effective and help more of our members find answers to their HIV questions.
* This HIV Community is a place to discuss HIV Prevention based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows: * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 5 day suspension * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.
* Please be courteous to other posters. We recognize this is a high anxiety concern, so please treat all members with respect as they try to understand their possible risk
* If you have a problem with another poster, including messages received via the private message (PM) function, please use the Report button and select Abuse.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.