HIV Prevention Community
Oral Sex With Canker Sores

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Oral Sex With Canker Sores

I had brief oral sex with a man, he didn't cum in my mouth but I do believe their may have been some precum. I'm wondering what my risk is and further should I even go get tested? Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks and I've had no signs of the acute HIV infection. As for more details the canker sore was a small one on the tip of my tongue and it was almost unnoticeable at the time.
No risk,odds of around 10 million to 1,you have a better chance of winning the lottery.
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex and there are no such odds.
Okay but to both of you its been 4 weeks today when I last had my brief oral encounter, I now have these red spots right below my penis head(where the skin bunches up). Idk what these are and I'm kind of worried, they are not itchy or painful their just there. Any ideas what it could be?,
Not HIV realted, see a Dr. This is a HIV specific forum.