HIV Prevention Community
Oral sex with condom, masturbation and risk for HIV and STDs?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I want to know your opinion on risk for HIV and STDs infection for my siutation. I am scared these days.

I met a Chinese female sex worker on March 11, 2009. She helped me to put on a condom and did oral sex with condom for me. She sucked my penis with condom and with ice in her mouth. I didn't ejaculate and she helped me to take off the condom. She masturbated me till my ejaculation. As this lady took off my condom, I didn't know whether the condom was broken or not.

Did I have risk for HIV and other STD infection under following siutations:
1. The condom was not broken;
2. The condom was broken;

Is it necessary for me to test for HIV and other STDs?

My English is not perfect. I hope I told my siutation clearly.

Thanks for your time and help in advance.
No, HIV is not transmitted through oral sex.
Thanks for your reply.

But some articles on the Internet say that oral sex can transmitted HIV, whose chance is very very small. Is it true?
I suppose that is up to you to decide.
These articles on the Internet say that oral sex without condom can transmit HIV, whose chance is very very small. But my oral sex was with condom, so I think my chance is very very very very small for HIV infection.

Do you think it is right?

Thanks.
NO risk whatsoever!  Oral sex without a condom only poses a "theoretical" risk and there has never been any VERIFIED cases of transmission via oral sex.  Therefore oral sex with a condom certainly isn't a risk...you're fine.
Thanks for your reply.

I can relax now.
Did u suggest any Condom for oral sex?