HIV Prevention Community
Please Help Really Concerned

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Please Help Really Concerned

Ok. So I am a 22 yrs old female I was a virgin until May 18 i had a unprotected vaginal exposure that lasted for like a minute an I also had another unprotected exposure on June 14 which lasted about the same also I went to have a Pap smear done on Aug 22nd where i was tested for all STDs and it came back that I had trichomoniasis. I was giving a week course of antibiotics. When taking the antibiotics i had very watery loose stools everything i ate i was pooping it out within 30 minutes of eating. Also every since then very time i take a Tylenol or etc.. I have diarrhea. I also have have headaches, sore throat, muscles aches and fevers often. On Oct 17 i had oraquick done & it came back negative..& this pass month in January i started taking probiotics because i read up that i may have loss the good bacteria in my stomach from taking the antibiotics so i was trying to restore the good. I had took 2pill a night for 3 days & a day later i noticed i had a rash the soon turn into blisters shingles. Could i have HIV ??
Tags: HIV Risks
Also the shingles cause a swollen lymp node in the groin
No. You dont have hiv . Practice safe sex nowafter
Thanks! After that scare I made a promise to myself that I will never put myself into that type of situation again. But I still will be getting tested again to be on the safe side so I can leave it in the past just like I left him!!!!