Please answer me this time...what does infusion mean.
Hi everyone
i am here once again JUST To calm my fears and reassure my doubts that i am fine.
I had read in one of the posts where Teak replied that there is no risk in needle poke till sumthing is NOT infused in ur vein.
what does infusion mean? does it mean that sumthing has to get inside ur vein like a drug etc... means injected?

can blood draw cause any risk of infection if the needle was by mistake reused (at the worst)

what i assume is that if the needle was reused and if the needle had sum blood in it while my blood was being drawn then when the needle was inserted in me i am sure the blood that was already present in the needle would also have gone down the vaccum container with my blood and my test came back negative... so if the blood was infected with hiv ... and it was mixed with my blood then i am sure my test wudnt have come back negative right?

the clinic uses the  vaccum container process to draw blood and not syringes. i was the first customer for the day ( i reached the clinic at 7:30 am and the clinic opens at 8 am.
suppose the last customer's blood was taken the previous day and the lab person forgot to change the needle and used that on me again then what are my chances of being infected? taking into consideration that the needle had blood ( probably a small amt) through out the night for say arnd 10-12 hrs ....

when the lab guy inserted the needle in me...i was watching the needle and i saw that the needle was clean and the tip too was clean ( it was the usual needle colour-stainless steel type).

what are my chances from a blood draw ... pls assess my situation and sorry for being a pain.
just one more info... i took a blood test after this test too... after.. 5.2 weeks .. to calm my fears that the needle was not reused etc...

pls judge and sorry once again for being a pain.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Please atleast tell me am i at any risk?
DO i need any more testing?
pls answer and i promise i wunt post after this.plsss
You won't be posting anymore because you will be banned from the forum. MOVE ON.
Hun...Clinics always use CLEAN needles...they throw them away right after there done...
Please i dunt want to be banned.
just tell me this much .. am i truly not at any kind of risk?
i dunt need any more tests??
pls just this much and i will gooo promise...

the needle was clean...

its there job to insure that everything is sanatized and clean...
they throw away used needles in the trash and it never comes back out to be used on another person...
i am also concerned abt needle pricks...
on the internet its posted that needle pricks have caused infections and nurses interviews are also there....
but teak lizzie lou and all say that  they got infected becoz they infused sumthing with the syringe they got pricked with(means they pressed the syringe?).... probably the hiv infected blood.
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT A DIRTY NEEDLE WAS USED ON YOU.  TAKE YOUR CONCERNS AND FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS MATTER TO THE ANXIETY FORUM.  YOU DO NOT HAVE A HIV CONCERN ! ! !