Please give me some advise and knowledge.
Hi,I have a few questions to ask people who know about HIV and its risk to cause an infection.
1. Can a small droplet of HIV plasma which is mixed with water and then becomes ice  or small amount of HIV plasma which covers on a tube or box  surface like a thin film or a very small droplet and then that tube or box 's been frozen, can those kind of HIV evidences cause the infection when the cold droplet which cause by thawing of ice that may contain HIV particles got ito eye, nostril or mouth with lesion inside caused by biting?
2. what is the significance amount of pure HIV plasma or HIV plasma which is mixed with water and then get into eye, nostril or mouth which having a small lesion that caused by biting  and can cause the infection?  need to be a large amount that can feel or see it direct and clearly?
     I know that ir sounds freak but please give me an idea.
                                                                                      Sincerely yours
1. HIV plasma? Whatever that is... I am really not following your question. In short, you can only get HIV from sharing contaminated IV drug works or having unprotected vaginal/anal sex with an infected partner.

2. There is no such thing as "HIV plasma." Plasma is the liquid component of blood in which the blood cells are suspended.

Either way, you did not have an exposure from what you described.
I work in an HIV monitoring lab. and HIV plasma is what we called the specimen of HIV patient that's sent to us for viral load or drug resistance test. so, there's HIV particles suspend in it, right? only no RBC and WBC   and my question are like what I've posted already.
and what i've asked is concerned in a laboratory condition such as frozen specimen tube in -70 or -20 celcious .
Could you please answer my second question?
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/please-give-me-some-true-advice/show/1271648?personal_page_id=1543930#post_5824504